Position – Trainee
Company – Molex
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
PURPOSE OF POSITION
- Work on the 3D model creation and 2D drawing creations in NX and provide support to the CAD team.
- Creation and update of the 3D Models as per the requirement in NX
- Creation and updated of the 2D drawings as per the requirement in NX.
- Knowledge on the PDM systems (Team center)
- Legacy conversion of 2D data to 3D model
- Reporting issues & problems in the project to the Team Lead/Supervisor
- Participating in formal and informal project meetings
- Basic knowledge of MBM Guiding principles
- Use of GD&T in drawings
- Process ECN’S on all revisions necessary as per requirement.
- Flexibility to adapt to shifting priorities, demands and timelines.
- Consistency in maintaining the Quality and delivery of outputs by meeting the customers ECD’s
- Bachelor in Engineering / Diploma (Mechanical/Industrial Production/Industrial Management)
Professional Qualification :
- CAD Software NX
- BE – Fresher OR Less than 1 year experience / Diploma – 1-2 Years experience
Skill Sets & Competencies :
- Basic Knowledge of NX CAD Tool & PDM softwares
- Good Knowledge on drawing reading
- Good communication skills.
- Proficiency in Desktop tools like MS-Word & MS-Excel
- Additional knowledge on any other CAD tools
- Basic Product knowledge.
- Basic GD&T Knowledge
Specific skills : Basic NX modeling
“Koch is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace”
For the win-win.
- Do rewarding work, and get rewarded for it. Contribute, and feel good about it. Come unleash your greatest potential while making the world, and the things you love about it, better.
- You are unique. There’s no one else like you. Bring your abilities, experiences, POVs and quirks to our team and we’ll succeed together. Because openness to diverse ideas drives better ideas.
- Doing your work, and your life’s work, aren’t mutually exclusive. We actively seek ways to break barriers in our communities to help people improve their lives through education, mentoring, job skills development and other kinds of meaningful support.
- We make the things people want and need, and we do so responsibly. We’re always finding ways to use fewer resources, operate safely, protect the environment and always act ethically.
- Your personal and professional health and development is key to our mutual success. We offer competitive benefits in insurance, retirement, educational assistance and paid time off.
- The best part about working here is that we’re responsible for our own success. That means showing up, seeking opportunities to learn and grow, and finding ways to create the most value.