Position – CAD Application Engineer
Company – Molex
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
- Provide all kind of CAD Project support to all the Product Engineering Groups across the globe by Creating & Updating the 3D models and the 2D drawings. Creating the EC to release the documents.
- Supporting all the internal customers in providing all kind of CAD services as per their requirements.
- Understand the customer requirement and should be able to Create & Updated the 3D models and 2D drawings in NX 8.5.
- Knowledge on the PDM systems (Team center & ECTR)
- Migration and Legacy conversion of 2D data to 3D Models in NX
- Consistency in maintaining the Quality and delivery of outputs by meeting the customers ECD’s
- Reporting issues & problems in the project to the Team Lead/Supervisor
- Participating in formal and informal project meetings
- Basic knowledge of MBM Guiding principles
- Be passionate about and take a keen interest in drawings.
- Process ECN’S on all revisions necessary as per requirement.
- Flexibility to adapt to shifting priorities, demands and timelines.
- Bachelor in Engineering / Diploma (Mechanical/Industrial Production/Industrial Management)
Professional Qualification : CAD Software NX / Team Center
Experience : BE – Minimum 1-2 years experience / Diploma – 2-3 Years experience
Skill Sets & Competencies :
- Good Knowledge of NX Cad Tool & PLM softwares
- Good Knowledge on drawing reading
- Good verbal & written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Desktop tools like MS-Word, MS-Excel & Presentation.
- Additional knowledge on any other CAD tools (Pro-E Wildfire OR CreO 1.0, 2.0)
- Basic Product knowledge.
- Basic GD&T Knowledge
Special Skills :
- NX Expression Based Modeling, Sheet metal modeling
- BE – Minimum 1-2 years experience / Diploma – 2-3 Years experience
“Koch is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace”
For the win-win.
Do rewarding work, and get rewarded for it. Contribute, and feel good about it. Come unleash your greatest potential while making the world, and the things you love about it, better.
You are unique. There’s no one else like you. Bring your abilities, experiences, POVs and quirks to our team and we’ll succeed together. Because openness to diverse ideas drives better ideas.
Doing your work, and your life’s work, aren’t mutually exclusive. We actively seek ways to break barriers in our communities to help people improve their lives through education, mentoring, job skills development and other kinds of meaningful support.
We make the things people want and need, and we do so responsibly. We’re always finding ways to use fewer resources, operate safely, protect the environment and always act ethically.
Your personal and professional health and development is key to our mutual success. We offer competitive benefits in insurance, retirement, educational assistance and paid time off.
The best part about working here is that we’re responsible for our own success. That means showing up, seeking opportunities to learn and grow, and finding ways to create the most value.