Position – Head – Mechanical Design
Company – Mistral Solutions
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka
Head – Mechanical Design Leads and manages a team of Mechanical engineers/designers to ensure delivery of high-quality products, on time, and on budget. Mechanical Head oversees creation, development, and test of Mechanical components/products.
- Experience in Defence Product Life cycle
- Proficient in Design Tools like SolidWorks, Auto CAD, Flow Simulation & ANSYS Workbench (Icepack)
- Worked on sheet metals, machined and plastics chassis design for EMI/EMC protected.
- Thermal Design at the component, subsystem, and system level with hand calculation.
- Expert in packaging PCB board and development of cooling strategies. Thermal analysis using CFD tools.
- Working knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, PPT)
- Strong organizational and problem-solving.
- Guide design & development teams for new product design, inclusive of selection of best-suited material and optimization of design with simulation results and design for Manufacturing
- Conduct regularly present analysis results to engineering peers, management and customers
- Mechanical Design and Analysis for defence application using relevant software Solid works / Ansys
- Static Stress Analysis with Hand Calculation should have a good understanding of Mechanics of Materials
- Knowledge of Fatigue Calculation (HCF & LCF) and Vibration
- Electronics mechanical packaging design, Structure analysis & Thermal Management for electronic System
- Value Engineering and Cost analysis for components.
- Co-ordination with Suppliers & vendors for tooling and manufacturing feasibility of the parts & Prototypes.
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India
- BE / B Tech / M Tech Mechanical Engineering
- Experience in Aerospace Projects ▪ Additional Certification
- Years Of Exp: Above 15 Years
About the Company
Mistral is an ISO 9001:2015, ISO 27001:2013, ISO 14001:2015, ISO 45001:2018 and AS9100D certified technology design and systems engineering company providing end-to-end solutions for product design and application deployment. Mistral is focused on three business domains viz., Product Engineering Services, Aerospace & Defense and Homeland Security.
Since our inception in 1997, Mistral has grown to be an eminent system engineering and product design company focused on the embedded domain. 150+ commercially deployed products, 20+ domestic and international awards and many more to come, speak about the prominence and recognition we have gained. Mistral offers a comprehensive, end-to-end portfolio of solutions that address the emerging needs of reliable and intelligent devices driving innovation and business transformation. Fuelled by our passion for embedded technology, we strive to innovate, utilize the latest technologies and development methodologies to help customers and ODMs design cutting-edge, innovative products across various domains.
Mistral is an R&D centre recognized by the Department of Science and Technology, Govt. of India and certified by CEMILAC for design, testing and validation of defense electronics. Mistral is ISO/IEC 27001:2013 certified for its Information Security Management System (ISMS) that encapsulates Design and Development of Systems consisting of Embedded Software, Embedded Hardware and VLSI (FPGA).
Mistral operates in USA, Canada, Europe, Singapore and South Africa regions and is headquartered in Bangalore with regional offices in USA (California) and India (Delhi, Hyderabad).