Position – Mechanical Engineer, I
Company – Lam Research
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka
Together we move the Atoms that move the World:
Imagine working on the front lines of innovation! As one of the semiconductor industry’s leading suppliers of wafer fabrication equipment and services, our technology depends on finding and hiring the best and the brightest employees. We know that our dynamic, global team of exceptional employees is essential to our continued growth.
Lam Research – where successful people want to work:
We are a company comprised of people who work hard, deliver outstanding results and maintain a sense of humor during even the most challenging times. This is truly a rare opportunity. Lam Research is a market leader where our core values are not just words on the back of your badge. Given the criticality of this role to Lam Research’s success, this philosophy starts with you.
- Provide sustaining engineering support
- Interface with Engineering design group for Engineering Design changes & documentations
- Modify mechanical engineering drawings/specifications of moderate scope under general supervision with Engineering Changer Requests
- Provide necessary interface with suppliers for data
- Analyze Engineering Problems/Issues, propose and implement simple & effective solution
Other Job Responsibilities
- Education Qualification: B.E. / B. Tech from Mechanical Engineering branch
- Cut off percentage: 65% Aggregate (No backlog as of now)
- B.E/ B. Tech students (Graduating in June 2021)
- Willing to sign 2 years’ service agreement
More About Us ….
Our work is everywhere you look – even if you can’t actually see it. Lam Research goes deeper than software or chips to the heart of the process that enables chip creation. So if you want to help power the components that empower everything, join us.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.