Position – Deputy Manager/ Manager – New Installations Operations (Execution)
Company – ThyssenKrupp Elevator
Exp. – 10 to 15 year(s) of Experience
Location – Delhi NCR
Roles and Responsibilities
- Preparation of annual completion plan, Change order plan, Technical completion, Scaffold-less plan and first pass yield plan for the branch.
- Estimation of Installation sub-contractor cost, local material cost for non-standard equipment and verification for each unit before approval of Cost Sheet.
- Ensure implementation of company’s Installation SOP, policies and regulations.
- To monitor & be involved in the accounts receivable(AR) collection, review of AR and ensure DSO (Day Sales Outstanding) is minimized.
- Optimization of sub-contractor and local material cost.
- Resolution of non-conformities pertaining to quality standards, within the stipulated time.
- Meeting all Safety & Quality criteria and target for zero fatality. Conduct timely Safety & Quality audits/checks.
- Engagement and development of sub-contractors as per company’s defined process.
- Make note of any changes to processes or tasks associated with the improvement in system/procedure and incorporate into the SOP revisions.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Diploma (Minimum experience of 15 yrs) /B.tech (Electrical /Mechanical), with a minimum of 10 years of experience. Elevator industry experience preferred.
If you are interested, please send your updated CVs, along with current CTC, to [email protected]
With customers in over 100 countries served by 50,000 employees, thyssenkrupp Elevator achieved sales of around 8 billion in the fiscal year 2019/2020. Over 1,000 locations around the world provide an extensive network that guarantees closeness to customers. After building its position as one of the worlds leading elevator companies in a mere 40 years’ time, thyssenkrupp Elevator became an independent company in August 2020. The company’s most important business line is its service business, with approximately 1.4 million units under maintenance and over 24,000 service technicians globally. The product portfolio covers commodity elevators for residential and commercial buildings to cutting-edge, highly customized solutions for state-of-the-art. In addition, it also consists of escalators and moving walks, passenger boarding bridges, stair and platform lifts, as well as tailored service solutions such as MAX, the industry’s first cloud-based digitally enhanced maintenance solution – thus covering a broad spectrum of urban mobility.Contact Details
Contact Company:ThyssenKrupp Elevator
Address: A-23, Chakan Industrial Area, Phase-II, Khalumbre Village, Taluka-Khed, PUNE, Maharashtra, India