Position – Extrusion Operator
Company – Leoni
Location – Pune, Maharashtra
The name LEONI stands for first-class competence in wires, cables, wiring systems and related products. Founded in 1917, LEONI is now a global wiring system and cable technology leader. Around 75,000 highly qualified and motivated employees work together in 32 countries to maintain and expand our position as a global market leader. To do this, we focus on the following high-growth core markets: automotive and commercial vehicles, industry and the healthcare sector, communications and infrastructure, household and electrical appliances, wires and strands. We proactively support our customers at a global and local level, throughout the whole development process. Everything we do is focused on understanding our customers’ requirements and delivering a tailored solution that precisely meets those needs.
Extrusion Operator IN-MH-Pune – PUN00002T
- Extrusion machine operation knowledge.
- Knowledge of Job set-up, Colour change, size change and Payoff and take up drum loading and unloading.
- Computer knowledge.
- Knowledge of English.
- Filling of all report in English.
- Knowledge of processing of different material like PVC ,HDPE and Nylon.
- Selection of proper tools and toolings according to product.
- Checking of material consumption (BOM Vs Actual).
- 5S and kaizen activities.
- Maximum machine utilization with minimum scrap.
- Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering with 3 to 4 years of experience in production.
Location :– Pune
Intelligent solutions for energy and data management
LEONI is a global provider of products, solutions, and services for energy and data management in the automotive sector and other industries. The market-listed group of companies has around 95,000 employees in 32 countries and generated consolidated sales of EUR 4.8 billion in 2019.
LEONI’s largest customer group comprises the global car, commercial vehicle, and component supply industry, for which the Company makes both standard and special cables as well as custom-developed wiring systems and related components. LEONI furthermore supplies products and services to these markets: data communication & networks, healthcare, process industry, transportation, energy & infrastructure, factory automation, machinery & sensors as well as marine. An integrated network for research & development, production as well as distribution, and service gives customers the assurance of tailor-made support at more than 100 locations around the globe. LEONI operates as a solutions provider with pronounced development and systems expertise.