Position – Engineer/Sr. Engineer Quality- Pumps
Company – Metso Outotec
Location – Alwar, Rajasthan
Would you like to take this opportunity to influence the industry towards a more responsible use of the world’s natural resources?
As a newly combined company Metso Outotec creates a unique workplace. Combining the strengths of two companies we offer stronger platform for growth and innovation.
This is your opportunity to join the positive change.
Job posting end date:
Sr. Engineer Quality
Quality Assurance – Pump
Metso Park, Alwar, Rajasthan
This position is responsible for ensuring and confirming Quality requirements at Initial / in-process/ final stage of received parts from suppliers and manufactured in plant for Metso Park & day to day quality assurance activities. He should have a understanding knowledge of drawings & standards, Machine manufacturing ,castings, forgings & fabrication. NDT Level-2 & SAP Quality module’s knowledge will an added advantage.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Familiar with Operational Quality activities, knowledge to make sure before acceptance defect free components as per drawings, relevant specifications used at incoming /in process & final stage.
- Coordinate with Engineering, assembly team to ensure components quality, process quality awareness in respect to fulfil customer requirements as per their inspection plan etc.
- Current quality scope, and quality requirements for future new products identified for Metso Park.
- Exposure to SAP (QA32) and Microsoft Excel & able to make decisions against received materials w.r.t. specifications, GRN and engineering requirements.
- Exposure how to use quality instruments, knowledge of initiate best way to examine of received or new parts by using latest inspection equipment’s etc.
- Knowledge and awareness for Fabrication, Machining of steel /Fabrication parts, material testing requirements as per engineering guidelines or material specifications etc.
- Should be Skilled to identify manufacturing process gap due to which non confirming appears in received parts at different stage like incoming in-process & final stage can be identified.
RELATIONSHIPS & AUTHORITY
- Report directly to Manger Quality Assurance.
- Coordinate with the following departments.
Product Engg. Stores , Purchase, and Finance Deptt.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Diploma/Engineering degree in Mechanical.
- Minimum 5-6 years(Diploma) 4-5 years (B-Tech)’ experience in quality department with emphasis of internal audit and Supplier development of machining, fabrication, casting items.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Computer literacy is essential – Ms Excel and Word.
- Experience in SAP (QA) will be a distinct advantage.
- Driver and self starter with good communication skills .
- Quality control engineers should be team players with good communication and problem-solving skills. Proficiency in specialized instrument calibration. Data-entry and documentation skills are also important, as quality control engineers are expected to record and analyse test results.
- Team player
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Work with organized and systematic working methods
This position is predominantly situated in an office environment and work shops.
- This position is based in Alwar, Rajasthan. Pl send the c.vs of only those candidates who are willing to relocate & settle down at Alwar.
Metso Outotec is a frontrunner in sustainable technologies, end-to-end solutions and services for the aggregates, minerals processing, metals refining and recycling industries globally. By improving our customers’ energy and water efficiency, increasing their productivity, and reducing environmental risks with our product and process expertise, we are the partner for positive change.
Headquartered in Helsinki, Finland, Metso Outotec employs over 15,000 people in more than 50 countries and its illustrative combined sales for 2019 were about EUR 4.2 billion. The company is listed on the Nasdaq Helsinki. mogroup.com , twitter.com/metsooutotec