Position – Engineer Purchase
Company – Metso Outotec
Location – Alwar, Rajasthan, IN
Would you like to take this opportunity to influence the industry towards a more responsible use of the world’s natural resources?
As a newly combined company Metso Outotec creates a unique workplace. Combining the strengths of two companies we offer stronger platform for growth and innovation.
This is your opportunity to join the positive change.
Job Title: Officer Purchase
Business Area: Consumables – Rubber & Polymet
Department: Sourcing – Metso Park
Location: Metso Park, Alwar, Rajasthan
Report to: Sr. Officer Purchase
This position is responsible for operational procurement of parts as per production requirement containing fabricated, machined, commercial and other misc. items, operating under guidance of Sr. Office Purchase.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Process Purchasing requisitions / demand as required
- Convert demand received in the form of SAP or manual Purchase request from Planning / other functions into Purchase orders to assigned suppliers.
- Expedite Open Purchase orders to ensure agreed delivery dates are met, escalate any non-compliance suppliers to next level up manager
- Convert Purchase requisitions to purchase order timely
- Ensure purchase order gets acknowledged by suppliers to meet required delivery date.
- Co-ordinate and participate in meetings with Suppliers and internal departments as necessary to resolve procurement issues both technical and system related.
- Use Jagger Direct portal for order, request for quote transactions
- Collaborate with Engineering, Planning, Quality, Finance and other departments within the organisation for activities, requirements & expectations of both the organisation as well as the suppliers.
- Manage procurement related documentation activities, eg import documentation where required.
- Analysing, preparing and maintaining Techno-commercial comparatives, file notes to support next up line level manager
Perform other duties as assigned.
RELATIONSHIPS & AUTHORITY
- Report to Sr. officer Purchase.
- Coordinate with Planning, Engineering, Quality, Finance & Stores
- Department within Metso Outotec
- Coordinate with Suppliers.
- QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in Purchase function
- Degree or diploma (mechanical preferable)
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Able to read and understand Drawings.
- Knowledge of fabrication, machining process would be viewed favourably
- Computer literacy is essential – Ms Excel, Powerpoint and Word.
- Experience in SAP MM Module is must.
- Driver and self-starter with good communication skills.
- Positive attitude.
- Team player
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Work with organized and systematic working methods
This position is predominantly situated in an office environment, also travelling and vendor visit is a part of job profile.
- This position is based in Alwar, Rajasthan. Pl send the c.vs only if you are willing to relocate & settle down at Alwar.
Metso Outotec is a frontrunner in sustainable technologies, end-to-end solutions and services for the aggregates, minerals processing, metals refining and recycling industries globally. By improving our customers’ energy and water efficiency, increasing their productivity, and reducing environmental risks with our product and process expertise, we are the partner for positive change.
Headquartered in Helsinki, Finland, Metso Outotec employs over 15,000 people in more than 50 countries and its illustrative combined sales for 2019 were about EUR 4.2 billion. The company is listed on the Nasdaq Helsinki. mogroup.com , twitter.com/metsooutotec