Mercedes-Benz is hiring | Flow Thermal Engineer |
Position – Flow Thermal Engineer
Company – Mercedes-Benz Research and Development India Private Limited
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
3D CFD Simulation engineer for Climate control evaluations.
- 3D CFD model preparation for stand-alone HVAC and/or Cabin level simulations.
- Solving and post-processing of flow & thermal systems
- Able to analyse flow-field and thermal patterns
- Interactions with global counterparts and understanding the requirements
- Understanding the test data and use for method/concept validation.
- Independent report preparation
- Develop countermeasures and provide recommendations
- Good understanding of Fluid dynamics & Heat Transfer
- Star-CCM+ working experience (parts based meshing, wrapping, thermal solver setup, post processing, basic Java scripting)
- Excellent oral/written/graphic communication skills
- Reliable in meeting timelines and quality, with minimum supervision
- Should be a good team player
- Basic understanding of automotive systems
- ANSA/Hypermesh basic experience
- Knowledge of Multi-phase simulations
- Basic knowledge of any programming language (Java/Python etc)
- German language competency
Experience – 1-5 Years
Masters in Mechanical Engineering or Allied branches with specialization in flow and thermal sciences