Position – Project Engineer
Company – Celeros Flow Technology
Location – Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, IN
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordination with tendering and sales team during pre-order stage for resolution of queries.
- Facilitate KOM (kick off meeting) with tender and Cross function team during order handover followed.
- Plans, monitors, and manages projects from initiation through completion.
- Coordinates project planning, supply and subcontract management, progress reporting, troubleshooting and people management.
- Ensures project results meet requirements regarding technical quality, reliability, schedule and cost.
- Prepare risk management plan by identifying risk in coordination with all the stakeholder prepare risk response plan to avoid any post order issue.
- Monitors performance and recommends schedule changes, cost adjustments or resource additions. Incumbents in this position may be working towards or have achieved certification in project management.
- Preparation of Project Schedule using tools like Microsoft Projects to ensure timely efficient completion of Projects and submission of the project closure report.
- Managing lesson learned register and implementing action plan by coordinating with stakeholders .
- Client Servicing in terms of resolving project related queries and staying in touch with client in order to update on deadlines of all major milestones to ensure better communication thus providing complete solution.
- Responsible for project dispatch thus taking care of the logistical issues related with project.
- Coordination with Operations and Supply Chain Management.
- Coordination with Finance for timely release of invoice, issuance of ABG, PBG, SD.
- Coordinating with customer & third-party inspection agency for stage and final inspection as per approved QAP.
- Provide timely updates and relevant Project statements along with progress reports projects handled. This involves preparation of Project financial statement (PFS) which monitor and control project deliverables and margins ensuring better results with available resources.
- Coordinate with engineering and customer for timely submission of documents for approval / information as per agreed VDRL (vendor document requirement list).
- To ensure documentation deliverables on time.
- To ensure timely submission of “As built drawings” to customer as part of final documentation.
- Timely resolution of queries raised by customer.
- Liaise with all other departments during order execution.
- Follow up with service department for deployment of service engineer at site as per contract and get all the necessary documentation complete for timely payment .
- Process improvement & close coordination with customer for timely release of payment.
- To resolve the claim log issue by coordinating with cross functional team & with customer.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- 3-10 years of experience in Project Management function, preferably in a pump industry
of an industrial equipment industry.
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Projects,
- Thorough Knowledge of global commercial terms.
- Knowledge of HIS & API 610 and other related pump standards.
- Knowledge of pump manufacturing processes, metallurgy, industry codes, testing preferred.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as customer PO with commercial & technical specifications.
- Knowledge of BOM, RFQ, drawings, engineering documentation.
- Strong interpersonal skills for communicating thoughts and ideas.
- Willingness and confidence to communicate (written and presentation) with customers and knowledgeable approach and manner to all levels, including Senior Management.
- Team working ability and an attitude of collaboration, mentoring and flexibility.
- Desire and ability to train others on the skills of the function.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational and planning abilities.
- Excellent analytical skills are essential.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Highly motivated, energetic, self-directed individual.
- Communication skills – verbal and written.
- Planning and organizing.
- Thoroughness, Dealing with Complexity.
- Customer service orientation & Teamwork.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- BE / BTech degree in Mechanical / P&I Engineering with minimum 3 years experience.
- Expertise in Microsoft Projects.