Position – Trucks and Buses – Drivetrain & Mechatronics_Systems_BSW_Development & Validation
Company – Mercedes-Benz Research and Development India Private Limited
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
Description – Powertrain ECU BSW development & Validation
- Experience in BSW development, verification and validation based on AUTOSAR, SLP9 and above
- Good working experience on Implementation/validation of Vehicle Network management between ECU’s (OSEK & AUTOSAR)
- In-depth understanding & Configuration experience on Bus Communication on CAN, CANFD, J1939, Flex ray & LIN protocols
- Good Programming skills in C and experience in CAPL is must. CASL and VB is add on.
- Good Experience in using vector hardware tools like VN8911, VN8970.
- Overall exposure to ECU software development lifecycle.
Desired Key Skills:
- Experience in CANoe Extended Real Time (ERT) and Creating CANoe Simulations.
- Hands-on Experience in Vector tools GENy, CANoe, CANape and CANalyser and other OEM specific tools.
- Good Knowledge in CAN, J1939, LIN and CAN FD Protocols.
- Experience in COMstack development for ECU is added advantage.
- Experience in hardware/software debugging and setting up ECU Test Bench and HIL setup is add-on.
- Handling of HW I/O’s, Non-volatile data and storage concept
- Automotive Basic Domain Knowledge.
- BSW Configuration &Development, verification and validation (COMstack, Network Management, OS, EEPROM, HW I/ Os etc…)
- Creation of CANoe simulations for Network Management testing
- Network conformance testing, OSEK/Autosar testing.
- Test cases creation in CAPL for network Conformance testing.
- Setting up the automation test bench with vector tools & hardware and debugging.
- B.E/ B.Tech/M.tech Education Engineering in Electrical or Electronics or Mechanical/Automobile Engg No of Years: 4 to 6 Experience Type of Work: Powertain ECU BSW development Areas of Work: Coding, BSW, CAN communication