Position – Assistant/Deputy Manager – Facility Project Management & Plant Control Team
Company – Maruti Suzuki India Ltd
Location – Rohtak, Haryana, IN
R&D Facility Project management & Plant Control Team
- Project Monitoring (New facilities)
- Study & monitor progress w.r.t Project schedule.
- Understand reason of deviation w.r.t to scheduled activity.
- Present to stakeholders reports on Daily/Weekly/Monthly project progress, problems as well as solutions.
- Regular visit to projects sites.
- Co-ordination with all project teams.
- Management of Project database
- Regular updation of database.
- Identify efficient ways to retrieve data/document as per management requirement.
- Good understanding of environment regulation, operating standards from plant operations point of view.
- Co-ordination with Environment dept.
- Participation in ISO 14001 audits & other ENV audits.
- New Projects (facilities)
- Working on new projects & presentation to management.
- Planning, tendering, technical evaluation, ERP Processing, Co-ordination with Civil, Utility, IT & Safety dept.
- Analytical & Conceptual Thinking.
- Computer Competency ( MS Office, AutoCAD).
- Decision Making
- Proficiency in project management software tools