Position – CREO Engineer
Company – Cyient
Location – Manikonda, Hyderabad, Telangana, IN
Cyient is a global engineering and technology solutions company. As a Design, Build, and Maintain partner for leading organizations worldwide, we take solution ownership across the value chain to help clients focus on their core, innovate, and stay ahead of the curve. We leverage digital technologies, advanced analytics capabilities, and our domain knowledge and technical expertise, to solve complex business problems.
With over 15,000 employees globally, we partner with clients to operate as part of their extended team in ways that best suit their organization’s culture and requirements. Our industry focus includes aerospace and defence, healthcare, telecommunications, rail transportation, semiconductor, geospatial, industrial, and energy.
POSITION – Design engineer with Creo
- Basic Qualification: B.Tech (Mechanical/Production)/ DME/ Post Diploma in tool design with first class with minimum 60%of marks.
- Overall work experience: 4-5 years with BE in the field of Heavy Equipment or Automotive Engine Design / Agricultural Equipment design
- CAD Tool: Should have hands on experience in Creo 3.0/Creo 4.0 for at least 3+ years. expertise in the following modules
- Part Modelling and detailing
- sheet metal and welding
- Handling of large assembly management
- Determine engineering specifications which must be fulfilled for complex structural design problems of moderate scope.
- Produce possible design solutions by working independently to improve cost, quality, and reduce vehicle weight based upon knowledge of structural design engineering. This will include involvement of engineers from other functional areas, manufacturing, supply management, quality, and/or supplier personnel.
• Compile and create ECM documents, design guidelines, prepare design reviews, and other reports to document the design solution required for the building of prototypes and adoption of the design with involvement of a cross functional team that may include other DEs, MEs, QEs, as well as SM and supplier personnel.
- Proposing a design solution with insufficient data.
- Designing parts within cost and manufacturing constraints.
- Expected to provide quick design solutions or new concepts to resolve unexpected problems that may arise during product verification.
- Resolve build issues quickly
- Maintaining effective communication with a diverse project group that will often include team members for global units. Remember this position is based in Pune and all other functions, other design teams are in US, Brazil and Germany
- Heavy industry experience
- Good in analytical approach
- Competent in Communication
- Competent in using modelling tools (e.g. Creo)
- Minimum Required Experience : 4-5 years of working experience in Design and development
- Good in basic physics -Know hand calculations
Required – working experience PDM wind-chill
Skills & Experience
Conceptual design, CREO Parametric 2.0, Design Concepts, Geometric Dimensioning And Tolerancing (GD&T), Microsoft Excel, PTC Windchill
Cyient is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Cyient recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are proud to be a diverse and inclusive company where our people can focus their whole self on solving problems that matter.