Position – Asst. Manager- Prod. Xylo & Verito Body
Company – Mahindra & Mahindra Limited
Location – Nashik, Maharashtra, IN
Responsibilities & Key Deliverables
- Body Shop production activities are being monitored.
- Analyze shop quality trends, such as Nova C, Nova B, and Global Demerit.
- Projects to boost productivity and kaizen.
- Internal and external consumer concerns require corrective and preventive action.
- Safety checks and rounds are performed at the shop.
- DOE problem-solving technique utilizing 7 QC tools.
- QC narrative methodology is used to solve problems.
- Ensure smooth manufacture of new products and compliance with required quality requirements
Preferred Industries – Automobile
- Bachelors of Technology; Bachelor of Engineering
- If BE 3 to 5 yrs
Mahindra Leadership Competencies
- Business Perspective Strategic Business Orientation
- Customer Sensitivity Customer Focus
- Anticipating and Capitalizing on Business Opportunities Strategic Business Orientation
- Customer Service Customer Delight
- Strategic Business Focus Strategic Foresight
- Customer Concentration Service Orientation
- Strategic Business Mindset Global Mindset
- Transformation Driven by Innovation _Idea Orientation
- Sustainability Leadership Strategy for Sustainability Drivers
- Change Agent: Innovation-Led Transformation
- Sustainability Leadership Frugal Mindset
- Transformation Driven by Innovation _Risk Taking with Accountability
- Sustainability Leadership Stakeholder Focus
- Execution Excellence with a Focus on Results Effective Project Management
- Sustainability Leadership Triple Bottom Line Sensitivity
- Result-oriented with Execution Excellence Quality Obsession
- Accountability for results with a focus on execution excellence
- Execution Excellence with a Focus on Results Agility with Discipline
- Exploiting Human Capital Extreme Synergy
- Human Capital Development Team Development
- Using Human Capital Entrepreneurship Engagement
- Using Human Capital Recognizing Diversity
- Weaving Passion and Energy at Work Being a Workaholic
- Working Without Barriers Weaving Passion and Energy at Work
- Weaving Passion and Energy at Work Fun and Work
- Workplace Passion and Energy Learning from Failures
System Generated Core Skills
- 7 Quality Control Tools
- Planning for Advanced Product Quality (APQP)
- Thinking Analytically
- Communication Abilities
- Consumer Concentration
- Analysis of Failure Modes and Effects (FMEA)
- Leadership Qualities
- Microsoft Word
- Management of People
- Presentation Techniques
- QC Instruments
- SOP stands for Standard Operating Procedure (SOP)
- Statistical Evaluation
- Team Leadership
- Welding Process Knowledge