Position – Designer I – BIM/CAD
Company – Atkins
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
Atkins, an SNC Lavalin Organization company, is one of the world’s top consultants in the built and natural environments. You may be familiar with us because of the excellent work we do on a wide range of projects. We’re glad to claim it’s because of our people’s diverse perspectives, expertise, and knowledge. We provide unrivalled chances for bright individuals seeking a meaningful career in India and around the world. And when you join us, you’ll be a part of a really collaborative workplace in where everyone’s opinion is welcomed and treated equally.
Atkins India’s Landscape & Urban Design practise is currently expanding to contribute to many industries such as Property, Infrastructure, and Transportation all around the world. We are looking for highly motivated and capable landscape architects and urban designers to join our team and deliver projects all around the world.
Read on to learn more about how you can flourish with us.
We are searching for a BIM/CAD Designer I to join our team. This position will be based in Atkins’ Bangalore, India branch.
How will you contribute to the team?
- Mechanical BIM modeller capable of producing drawings and BIM models with minimal supervision
- AutoCAD knowledge is required.
- Excellent interpersonal, organisational, and communication abilities
- Capable of displaying advanced CAD and BIM technical knowledge
- The ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organisation
- Good team player who is also self-motivated
- Thinker who is creative and has a positive outlook.
- Professionalism and self-assurance
What we are looking for?
- BIM Designer wanted with suitable diploma/engineering.
- CAD/BIM work must be completed with little oversight.
- Reading and interpreting engineering drawings and requirements
- Working knowledge of building design processes in a multidisciplinary engineering setting, as well as in a project and commercially driven business
- Self-motivated growth
- capable of presenting and representing their technological work
- demonstrates adaptability in professional assignments and locales
- Responsible for completing particular projects on schedule and within budget.
Why work for Atkins?
Atkins is one of the world’s most prestigious design, engineering, and project management firms. For more than 50 years, Atkins has provided infrastructure planning, engineering, construction, environmental consulting, urban planning, architectural, and programme management services to public and private clients worldwide. Atkins offers the depth and breadth of knowledge to respond to the most technically difficult and time-sensitive infrastructure projects, as well as the urgent transition to a low-carbon economy.
Take a look at some of our most recent and intriguing projects.
Atkins is an equal opportunity, drug-free workplace dedicated to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture in which we can all be ourselves, prosper, and progress. We offer a variety of family friendly, inclusive employment practises, flexible working arrangements, and employee networks to support staff from various backgrounds to help establish inclusion for all from day one. We value applications from people of all origins, cultures, and abilities as an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Atkins values your privacy and is dedicated to safeguarding it. To learn more about how we collect, use, and transfer your Personal Data, please see our Privacy Notice on our Careers site.
Note to staffing and direct hire agencies:
If a recruiter or agency that is not on our preferred supplier list submits a resume/candidate to anybody in the SNC-Lavalin family of companies, we expressly reserve the right to recruit and hire the candidate(s) at our discretion and without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. https://careers.snclavalin.com/recruitment-agencies
Follow #AtkinsIndiaRecruitment on LinkedIn for more recruitment information.