Position – Territory Manager Sales
Company – Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd.
Location – India
Responsibilities & Key Deliverables
- Manage a set of dealerships and team to achieve the business parameters like volumes, market share, collection, deliveries, spares part sales, etc.
- Effectively handling a team of dealer salesmen for enquiry generation.
- Developing dealerships.
- Ensuring viable distribution network by appointing dealers, sub-dealers for appropriate market coverage.
- Ensure availability of trained manpower in adequate quantity at dealerships.
- Ensure availability of appropriate service infrastructure and drive implementation of service systems for improving customer satisfaction.
- Execution of events like local level sales promotion campaigns, product launches, etc.
- Train the dealer salesmen on pre-sales and sales processes, new product features / modifications.
- Track the competitor activities, capture feedback on performance of competitor (and our) products.
- Design and implementation of specific incentive schemes for dealers.
- Liaise with financial institutions / banks for exploring new avenues for retail financing of product
4 to 8 years of work experience in tractor sales
Tractor & Agri industry
B.E. Mechanical / B.Tech Agriculture