Position – Technician- Projects
Company – CommScope
Location – Verna, Goa, IN
General Summary : Person who will assist and report to the Supervisor-Projects in key projects with the goal of delivering every project on time, within budget and within scope. Provides support in handling all project related drawings / layouts activities which includes Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing, Airlines etc.
Duties & Responsibilities :
- Overall site management, managing day-today site activities, following-up with sub-contractors, following-up with the suppliers
- Receiving and unloading material required in projects, arranging suitable resources for material unloading and shifting material to site
- Preparation and circulation of Daily Progress Reports to stake-holders as per the pre-defined format
- Monitor daily activities as per the approved time-schedule, highlight site constraints, maintaining issue log etc.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Be responsible for the soft copy and hard copy storage and maintenance of project documents, prepare the document list and maintain periodically.
- Statutory requirements –Coordinate with Government agencies such as Pollution control board, factory inspectors etc. to ensure compliance to statutory requirements.
- Knowledge of Auto CAD/ MS Word/MS Excel
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Supervisor – Projects
Qualification : Bachelor’s in related curriculum such as BE or B Tech in Mechanical
Experience : 1Year of Related Experience
Skills Required :
- Ability to take initiatives, Develop creative solutions,
- Good communication skills
- Records maintenance- Soft & hard copies
- Coordination with cross functional teams
- Monitoring Project scheduling to meet project target dates
- Project Documentation
- Computer literate, knowledge of Excel, Word, PPT etc.
- Conversant with Auto CAD