Position – Graduate Apprentice Trainee
Company – Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd.
Location – Rudrapur, West Bengal, IN
Responsibilities & Key Deliverables
- Knowledge of Engine Assembly, Testing and Performance parameters of the Engine.
- To deliver results in terms of Production volume, Quality, Cost and Customer delight both internal and external.
- To help the peer and subordinates to fulfil the organization’s objectives related to PQCDSM.
- To maintain good employee relations and develop the skill of the cell members in terms of multi-skilling and innovation. Assisting management in various activities in the shop floor.
- Regular interaction with the Supply chain, Planning, Maintenance, and Quality to deliver the Production and Quality targets.
- Ensuring effective communication with cell members for building cordial relationships. Ensure and maintain the Health, Morale, and Safety of cell members.
- Ensuring system documentation under TS16949, ISO 14001, and OHSAS 18001 requirements in the department.
- Knowledge in TPM implementation. Ensure active participation of all employees in several improvement projects such as OIT, CIT, Kaizens, etc, and contribute to revenue savings.
- Responsible for process development and improvement in the existing processes for improving Productivity, Quality, Delivery, and Reducing Cost with a high customer-centric approach.
- Knowledge of Testing Parameters of Tier 4 and Tier 3 and BS 4 Engine Emission Norms and Parameters affecting them
Preferred Industries – Manufacturing, Automobile , Manufacturing & Trad
- B.Tech – 0 – 1 years
- Diploma in Mechanical; Diploma in Automobile; Bachelor of Technology in Mechanical; Bachelor of Technology in Automobile; Diploma; Bachelor of Technology
Mahindra Leadership Competencies
- Strategic Business Orientation_Business Perspective
- Strategic Business Orientation_Anticipating and Leveraging Business Opportunities
- Strategic Business Orientation_Strategic Foresight
- Strategic Business Orientation_Global mind-set
- Leadership through Sustainability_Strategize around, Sustainability Drivers
- Leadership through a Sustainability_Frugal mind set
- Leadership through Sustainability_Stakeholder focus
- Leadership through Sustainability_Triple Bottom Line Sensitivity
- Customer Focus_Customer Sensitivity
- Customer Focus_Customer Delight
- Customer Focus_Service Orientation
- Innovation Led Transformation _Idea Orientation
- Innovation Led Transformation _Change catalyst
- Innovation Led Transformation _Risk Taking with Responsibility
- Result Orientation with Execution Excellence_Effective Project Management
- Result Orientation with Execution Excellence_Passion for Quality
- Result Orientation with Execution Excellence_Accountability for results
- Result Orientation with Execution Excellence_Agility with discipline
- Leveraging Human Capital_Exponential synergy
- Leveraging Human Capital_Team development
- Leveraging Human Capital_Entrepreneurial engagement
- Leveraging Human Capital_Appreciating diversity
- Weaving Passion and Energy at Work_Being Passionate about work
- Weaving Passion and Energy at Work_Working without Barriers
- Weaving Passion and Energy at Work_Blending Fun with work
- Weaving Passion and Energy at Work_Learning from Failures
System Generated Core Skills
- Process Knowledge – Assembly
- Customer Delight
- Stakeholder Management
- Employee Management
- Skill Development
- Shop Floor Management
- Production Management
- Communication Skills
- Relationship Management
- Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OHSAS)
- System Documentation
- TS 16949 – Quality Management System
- ISO 14001 – Quality Management
- OHSAS 18001 – Occupational Health & Safety
- Total Productive Maintenance (TPM)
- Continuous Improvement
- Process Development
- Productivity Improvement
- Customer Orientation