Position – Graduate Apprentice Trainee
Company – Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd.
Location – Mumbai, Maharashtra, IN
Responsibilities & Key Deliverables
- Provides hands-on support for one or more manufacturing processes to maximize plant efficiency
- Participating in process design, setup, implementation, and maintenance.
- Establishing process workbooks and set-up documentation; optimizing workflow and lead times by organization of work and machine set-ups
- Reviewing existing processes and equipment, recommending and managing process improvement projects.
- Promoting and monitoring process use and effectiveness; ensuring compliance with relevant agencies and adherence to policies, practices, and standards.
- Bachelor in Engineering, B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
Mahindra Leadership Competencies
- Strategic Business Orientation_Business Perspective
- Innovation Led Transformation _Risk Taking with Responsibility
- Result in in Orientation with Execution Excellence_Passion for Quality
- Result Orientation with Execution Excellence_Accountability for results
- Result in Orientation with Execution Excellence_Agility with discipline
- Weaving Passion and Energy at Work_Working without Barriers
- Weaving Passion and Energy at Work_Learning from Failures
System-Generated Core Skills
- Process Knowledge – Machining
- Interpersonal Skills
- Communication Skills
System-Generated Secondary Skills
Job Segment: Machinist, Mechanical Engineer, Engineer, Manufacturing, Engineering