Position – Engineer
Company – Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd.
Location – India
Responsibilities & Key Deliverables
- Design of Commercial vehicle Transmission internal and exteral shift system from concept to production release.
- Hands on experience on CAD(CATIA) needed. Should be able to make 3D concepts,Drawings & conduct DMU/ Interface study.
- Support to Proto team, validation team, suppliers and manufacturing for component specifications, definition and validation.
- Provide technical support and system analysis for root cause analysis of development issues
- Coordinate, lead and participate in design reviews.
- Expertise in the following areas: System and component design of Transmission shift system, how to interpret technical drawings, GD&T, Tolerance Stacks.
- To suggest improvements with respect to product improvement, cost reduction etc
Experience – 3-5 Years
- Working knowledge of Engineering Change Notice process
- Should be well versed in the product development process based on APQP ( Advanced Product Quality Planning
- Good Knowledge on Concern Resolution process.
- Knowledge/exposure to Reliability Engineering
- Knowledge/exposure to supplier Process Audits
- Working knowledge of System Design Specification, DFMEA, and Design Validation Process