Position – Engineer – Hydraulics
Company – Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd.
Location – Chennai, Tamil Nadu, IN
Responsibilities & Key Deliverables
- To design and prepare detailed drawings of hydraulics-related parts through UG NX & Creo.
- To acquire knowledge of regulations, cost, quality (durability/reliability), and emerging trends in technology.
- Study of benchmark and competition products and finalize target specs for new products.
- Preparation of detailed drawings in 2D & 3D format.
- Product BOM and add/delete preparation and control.
- Knowledge of DFMEA, DFS, and DFA.
- Involvement in part development to achieve schedule adherence.
- Prepare standard & design guidelines for hydraulics aggregate.
- Should have the capability to Co-ordinate with other functions.
- Should be familiar with engineering design calculations and tractor lift capacity calculations
- Should have work experience in hydraulic components selection such as Pumps, cylinders, valves, filters, piping, etc.,
- Knowledge of tractor hydraulics and Three point linkages is preferable
Experience – 1-2 Years
Industry Preferred – Automobile (Tractor + Auto) / Hydraulic design Knowledge (preferred)
B. Tech / M.Tech / BE in Design preferred and Mechanical / Agri etc.
- Ability to integrate various Tractor hydraulics components using design concepts to create various sub-assembly and assembly drawings.
- Build the proto assemblies of new designs in hydraulics.
- Knowledge of the design standards is preferred.
- Knowledge of basic hydraulics is preferred.
- Knowledge of Hydraulics Valves, 3PL systems, and Hydraulic Lines is preferred.
- Understand DVP / participate in testing trials.
- Occasional travel to manufacturing plants, vendors, testing sites, and customer visits.