Position – Manufacturing Engineer
Company – Siemens Mobility
Location – Vadodara, Gujarat, IN
Job ID – 377312
Company – Siemens Limited
Organization – Siemens Energy
Job Family – Manufacturing
Experience Level – Mid-level Professional
Full Time / Part Time – Full-time
Remote vs Office – Office/Site only
Contract Type – Permanent
Looking for a challenging role? If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Energy is focused on helping customers navigate the world’s most pressing energy problems.
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate – all thanks to our employees.
With us, you can do something significant that benefits society and human progress
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- BE Mechanical with 2 to 4 Years or Diploma with 4-6 years experience in heavy component Manufacturing.
- Exposure in CNC Heavy Machine shop, production planning & general management of manufacturing operations.
- Knowledge of tooling, processes & NX programming of component manufacturing on CNC machines.
- Implement Lean Manufacturing principles.
- Leadership Capabilities.
- Familiar with CNC heavy machines & have knowledge of Manual & CAM programming
- Ensures adherence to defined manufacturing guidelines, processes and procedures.
- Contributes to production planning processes, and determines manufacturing priorities based on established production hrs.
- Develops and Implements performance measurement and improvement initiatives
- Proposes procedures improvements and implements technical infrastructure.
- Conducts time and motions studies and derives time standards for production calculations.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Vadodara. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We’re dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow