Position – Engineer
Company – Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd.
Location – Chennai, Tamil Nadu, IN
Responsibilities & Key Deliverables
1. System level testing knowledge and experience as per DVP & RWUP.
2. Knowledge in Test rig Automation & PLC programming
3. New Test setup creation knowledge based on project need inline with RWUP.
4. Knowledge in DVP Preparation, Test Signoffs & DFMEA sessions for system level tests
5. Hands-on experience in customer compliant / Field failure simulations.
6. Environmental Testing and functional knowledge.
7. DAQ skills for basic measurement for Strain, Displacement, Pressure & Flow.
8. Design and development of modular fixtures inline with project requirements with First time right approach
9. Test plan preparation & execution skills and as per DVP & RWUP conditions
10. Experience in Shift monitoring as per shift slot as test lab run for 24 x 6 operation.
11. Supporting to maintenance team for ensuring the Test rig uptime, Critical spares & Preventive maintenance.
12. Establishing new test procedure as per RWUP.
13. Knowledge of NABL, EnMs, EOHSAS audit process.
14. Mentor junior testers in the team
15.Knowledge on 2D / 3D CAD tools like AutoCAD, CATIA etc.
BE/B.Tech- 2~3 yrs, Diploma – 5~6 Yrs
Hands on experience on Knowledge of Automotive systems and Application, Robotic operations and Programming knowledge
BE/B.Tech or Diploma from Mechanical Engineering
1. Result oriented approach
2. Ready to work in a diverse culture as a team
3. Self driven approach
4. Good learning attitude
5. Excellent interpersonal skill and Communication
6. Ability to work under deadlines/ milestones
7. working in 3 shift operations
Our story began with the steel industry in 1945. Today, we’re a USD $19.4 billion global federation of companies that enables people to rise through innovative mobility solutions, driving rural prosperity, enhancing urban living, nurturing new businesses and fostering communities. Famous for our rugged and reliable automobiles and tractors, we are also known for our innovative IT solutions, and commitment to rural prosperity.
We have a strong presence across 20 key industries namely the agribusiness, aerospace, commercial vehicles, components, defence, logistics, real estate, renewable energy, speedboats and steel among other business where we provide insightful and ingenious solutions that have global ramifications. Our companies act as a federation, with an optimum balance of entrepreneurial independence and synergy.
Headquartered in Mumbai, India, we have an operational presence in over 100 countries and employ more than 256,000 people. Amidst our diverse backgrounds, and presences, our governing spirit of “Rise” binds us as one Mahindra, that empowers us to chart new frontiers, innovatively and make a positive impact along the way.