Position – Deputy Manager- Vehicle Integration (MTW
Company – Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd.
Location – India
Responsibilities & Key Deliverables
- Responsible for vehicle integration and design collaboration.
- Good knowledge of frame and sub-systems
- DMU and gap study of plastic, electrical, chassis, frame, and engine-related parts
- Packaging study of new features
- Good knowledge of assembly tools of UG.
- Knowledge and checking of basic vehicle regulations.
- Basic knowledge of DFM, DFA, and DFS
- Good knowledge of physical vehicle assembly process
- Ability to coordinate with CAE and validation team to finalize the design
- Coordinate with the costing team for controlling the product cost through design optimization of weight and material.
- Knowledge of vehicle geometry and basic parameters such as wheelbase, castor angle, and the steering angle.
- Knowledge of CMVR & Homologation for two-wheelers.
- Facilitating development of concept parts/ modifications of existing components and generating samples for new technology, VAVE
- Eliminating redundant / obsolete processes involved in the development processes
2wheelere/4wheeler industry preferred
BE / B. Tech – Mechanical/Automobile
1. 2-Wheeler vehicle systems design.
2. Expertise in sheet metal and design & development
3. UG-NX, Catia, Team center, 3D/2D model development
4. NPD process\
NOTE: Dear Jobseeker, You might see a security warning from your browser, that “Your Connection is not private” Kindly ignore this error or kindly apply through any other browser, since jobs.mahindracareers.com is facing some technical issue. We have contacted the concerned team about this. kindly stay connected for the resolution of the same.