Position – Deputy Manager – Sales
Company – Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd.
Location – India
Responsibilities & Key Deliverables
- Manage a set of dealerships and teams to achieve the business parameters like volumes, market share, collection, deliveries, spares part sales, etc.
- Inquiry generation and management (CDMS).
- New dealership development along with Channel team.
- Ensuring a viable distribution network by appointing dealers, sub-dealers for appropriate market coverage.
- Implementation of specific incentive schemes for dealers.
- Participate in the development and/or execution of field activities.
- Ensure availability of trained manpower in adequate quantity at dealerships, developing them for pre-sales and sales processes, new product features/modifications.
- Executing company strategy at the dealership along with local level sales promotion campaigns, product launches, etc.
- Scrutinize the Financial Health of the dealer.
- Liasion with financial institutions/banks for exploring new avenues for retail financing of products.
- Track the competitor activities, capture feedback on performance of competitor (and our) products.
1 to 7 years of relevant experience in Sales (Agri Sector).
- Agriculture and Farm Sector
- B.Tech /BE – Agriculture (Preferred)
- B.Tech /BE – Mechanical / Auto Mobile
- Diploma –Agriculture, Mechanical, Auto Mobile (With Experience**)
NOTE: Dear Jobseeker, You might see a security warning from your browser, that “Your Connection is not private” Kindly ignore this error or kindly apply through any other browser, since jobs.mahindracareers.com is facing some technical issue. We have contacted the concerned team about this. kindly stay connected for the resolution of the same.