Position – Senior Project Manager- Product Management
Company – General Electric
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka
Job Description Summary
Furthermore, you will be responsible for product optimization, and handling of manufacturing challenges during its lifetime, and managing fleet-related issues.
Implementation and managing of product and customer-related challenges will be done in close cooperation and with support from Regional functions in the US, India, and China
You will lead a cross-organizational and highly skilled project, team. Through international co-operation, you secure the quality of solutions and work closely with the stakeholders to ensure their ownership.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement new blade models in LM and non-LM factories, that meets customer requirements
- Project execution according to the agreed schedule, Cost, and product KPI’s
- Ensure compliance with specifications, product KPI’s, budgets, timelines, and S&OP demands
- Cradle to grave product ownership
- Continuous improvement of existing products, to meet customer expectation
- Ensure commitment from internal stakeholders, ensuring right time delivery, also meeting quality and cost targets
- Engineering degree (e.g. mechanical engineering, aeronautical engineering)
- Minimum of 3 years of project management and product development experience.
- Experience with the interfaces between the customer, R&D, and manufacturing.
- Project management skills and proven ability to manage multiple priorities and work through ambiguity to deliver results.
- Demonstrated leadership to successfully motivate and drive accountability for diverse teams through involvement, safety, and collaboration in a global organization.
Relocation Assistance Provided: No