Position – Assistant Manager – Machine Shop
Company – Mahindra & Mahindra Limited
Location – Rudrapur, Uttarakhand, IN
Responsibilities & Key Deliverables
- To ensure daily production as per the plan.
- To ensure zero hold up at the end of the line with timely resolution of the quality issues.
- Fast and effective communication with the support department for resolution of the issues. i.e. stores, maintenance, Quality and other aggregates.
- Monitoring and closure of all the IR related issues on the line with the coordination with concern agencies.
- New model, PPAP and ER implementation on tractor line with proper documentation i.e. SOP Manifest and OJT.
- To ensure the DWM of respective shift including all PQCDSM parameter and timely action on the issues.
- To achieve the targets of Akraman i.e. cost saving, OIT, CIT, QC story.
- Timely resolution of the issues related to Stockyard, Gate Audit, DPR, Card RPH and line stoppage.
- Understanding of requirements related to TS, OHSAS, TPM and AFSM to face the audits.
- Monitoring and reduction in consumables and stores items used on line.
- Timely closure of line balancing issues with IEE.
- Actively participation in innovation drive and to ensure maximum innovation projects from the department in A+, A and B category.
- Training and development of cell members in line with the requirement of the organization
Preferred Industries – Manufacturing
- Bachelor of Engineering; Diploma in Mechanical; Bachelors of Technology in Mechanical; Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical; Diploma in Automobile; Bachelors of Technology in Automobile; Bachelor of Engineering in Automobile; Diploma
- 3-7 Years
Our story began with the steel industry in 1945. Today, we’re a USD $19.4 billion global federation of companies that enables people to rise through innovative mobility solutions, driving rural prosperity, enhancing urban living, nurturing new businesses and fostering communities. Famous for our rugged and reliable automobiles and tractors, we are also known for our innovative IT solutions, and commitment to rural prosperity.
We have a strong presence across 20 key industries namely the agribusiness, aerospace, commercial vehicles, components, defence, logistics, real estate, renewable energy, speedboats and steel among other business where we provide insightful and ingenious solutions that have global ramifications. Our companies act as a federation, with an optimum balance of entrepreneurial independence and synergy.
Headquartered in Mumbai, India, we have an operational presence in over 100 countries and employ more than 256,000 people. Amidst our diverse backgrounds, and presences, our governing spirit of “Rise” binds us as one Mahindra, that empowers us to chart new frontiers, innovatively and make a positive impact along the way.