Position – Assistant/Deputy Manager – SSU (Engine)
Company – Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd.
Location – India
Responsibilities & Key Deliverables
- Track RM price trends and complete RM price revision settlement with suppliers as per the budget and approvals.
- Prepare cost reduction road map and achieve annual targets using various cost reduction levers.
- Support project teams by providing supplier panels and declaring sources within the targeted timeline.
- Negotiate Part prices and tool cost of new project parts, alternate sources, design changes, etc below should be the cost or business case.
- Anticipate business risk associated with own commodities and relevant industries and propose a mitigation plan
- Conduct capacity reviews and ensure capacity availability as per production plan.
- Develop market intelligence on the new technology trends, Market players, supplier capabilities, benchmarking, etc through commodity study and commodity strategies.
- Support co-ordination activities in the team.
Actively updating self on the socio political/ economic/legal trends and using them for the sourcing decisions
Actively collaborating with multiple stakeholders – SSU Leadership, Accounts, Business Excellence, Plant Heads, Spares Sourcing Head, Strategic Vendors, Government Agencies to resolve/anticipate issues and ensure smooth operations
Being a role model for Ethics and Integrity as well as demonstration of Sourcing behaviours
At least 2 to 3 years work experience
1) Integrity & Confidentiality
2) Business & Financial Acumen
3) Supplier Relationship Management
4) Negotiation & Influencing skills
5) Analytical thinking
6) Project management skills
7) Good Communication Skills
NOTE: Dear Jobseeker, You might see a security warning from your browser, that “Your Connection is not private” Kindly ignore this error or kindly apply through any other browser, since jobs.mahindracareers.com is facing some technical issue. We have contacted the concerned team about this. kindly stay connected for the resolution of the same.