Position – AM / DM – Technical Publication (FES IO)
Company – Mahindra & Mahindra Limited
Location – Mumbai, IN
- AM / DM (L8 O / L7 O) – CIS
- SAP Position ID
- Vacancy to be filled in by Internal Candidate
- Grades in which vacancies exist – Operational
- Sector: Farm Equipment Sectors
- Department: International Operations
- City: Mumbai (Kandivali)
Description of the job and key result areas:
- Creating New Product Parts catalogue using Engineering & Manufacturing bill of materials & 3D CAD data from Teamcenter and publishing in Adobe In-design format and EPC online portal.
- Analysing Engineering/Design changes and source documents shared by the Engineering team & identify the impact of change contents in technical literature.
- Coordinating for all mandatory information from Engineering team whenever needed and approving engineering/design changes through Service Docket Number (SDN).
- Creating service bulletins with respect to engineering/design changes along with cut off numbers and publishing in the online portal.
- Updating design change contents in parts catalogue (Adobe In-design format source files) and EPC.
- Creating a dashboard to track advance intimations / ER implementation /Service Bulletins & other literature.
- Implementing checklists and other relevant reviewing tools to ensure delivery quality and end-to-end responsibility for timely delivery of Parts catalogue and service bulletins.
- Coordinating with CFT team and exploring continuous process improvements.
- Diploma / BE/B.Tech in automobile / mechanical
- Age (in yr.) – 26-30 yrs.
- BE – not less than 4-5 Years
- Diploma – not less than 7-8 Years
Specific desirable experiences/ preferred knowledge areas:
- Product/technical knowledge with analytical skill
- Proficiency in English with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Logical thinking, learning skills, and patience.
- Self-motivated with an aptitude for learning new technologies & documentation skills.
- Knowledge of all technical manuals (Parts catalog, Service Bulletins, Flat rate manuals, Operators and Service manual).
- Adhere to Automobile standards and defined methodology of operating and writing technical data.
Desirable Software Competencies:
- Siemens Teamcenter – Product visualization in 3D mode & analysis, viewing engineering details like Bill of Material, drawings, etc.
- Siemens Vismockup /NX – Converting 3D models as 2D exploded illustrations for parts catalog/ bulletins.
- Hands-on Experience in SAP (Production Planning & Material Management modules).
- The Expert level in Microsoft Excel.
- Additional software experience, if any – Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator, Arbortext editor, FrameMaker, Creo, IsoDraw.