Position – Technician
Company – Tetra Pak
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka
At Tetra Pak we touch millions of people’s lives every day, ensuring better nutrition and healthier lifestyles through safe packaging and food processing solutions. Guided by our global brand promise, PROTECTS WHAT’s GOOD, we strive to make a difference by protecting food, people, and our futures. To do this we need more than smart technology. We are looking for world-class Human Resource talent. People like you, who want to work with people like us.
Are you ready to take on a challenging role as a Technician within APAC Services of Tetra Pak?
As a Technician, you will be responsible for taking care of maintenance and troubleshooting activities. This position will be based in Bangalore and will require extensive travel.
What you will do
- Participate in preparing customer site for installation events, assembling machines.
- Participate in the execution of preventive maintenance activities.
- Inform relevant Tetra Pak staff in a timely manner about discovered Technical Issues.
- Participate in the installation of relevant rebuilding/upgrade kits.
- Inform relevant Tetra Pak Field Staff about ongoing service activities as well as of any issues affecting the customer or the quality of Tetra Pak service.
- Act as an ambassador for Tetra Pak at all times, ensuring good working relationships with the customer and Tetra Pak colleagues and that Tetra Pak’s reputation is sustained.
- Execute all work in accordance with Tetra Pak and Customer safety regulations and requirements. Execute all work in accordance with Tetra Pak standards and requirements regarding product quality and food safety. Escalate all discovered food safety, quality assurance, and regulatory issues.
- Comply with all reporting requirements.
Who you are
- We are looking for you, a curious, committed, and highly motivated colleague wanting to expertly learn and work with Tetra Pak. We believe you have a minimum of 2 years of hands-on experience in equipment maintenance, servicing or installation, and commissioning in any food/packaging, processing, or automation industry. Knowledge of PLC programming and troubleshooting will be an advantage.
- You have a full-time Diploma/Bachelor’s degree in mechanical/electrical engineering with excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape
- A culture that pioneers a spirit of innovation where our engineering genius drives visible result
- Equal opportunity employment experience that values difference and diversity
- Market competitive compensation and benefits with flexible working arrangements
Please submit your CV and motivational letter before 16th December through our career site.
Requisition no: 66455