LT Technology Services is Hiring | Project Engineer |
Position – Project Engineer
Company – LT Technology Services
Location – India
- Good knowledge of vacuum technology, PLC programming, electrical and mechanical engineering packaging process and package design.
- Good knowledge of machine validations i.e from initiation phase to final handover of machine to Production, understandings on URS, FAT, SAT, IQ, TMV, OQ & PQ.
- Demonstrates knowledge of technical principles of processes and technologies (i.e. mechanical, electrical, software)
- Demonstrates good knowledge of manufacturing processes, engineering drawings and re-engineering principles
- Understands engineering methods and standards for controlling process i.e. temperature, time, pressure, flows, etc. Understands the process equipment and in-process control instruments.
- Knowledge of product design, characteristics, the procedure (how the product works, anatomy), and competitive products
- Understands measured product characteristics and their correlation with product/raw material performance.
- Knowledge of product applications and surgical techniques. Understanding of market, customers, relevant competitors, and clinical environment.
- Lean tools application: The knowledge and ability to apply selected lean tools to a situation. Tools include- 5S, Visual Management, Mistake proofing, Kanban / rhythm wheels and other Lean principles
- Statistical Data Analysis: Utilizes analytical approach to evaluate product/process data
- Demonstrates good knowledge of Quality and Compliance.
- Knowledge of Financial systems, ROI Analysis, Standard costs and planning values
- Demonstrates sound knowledge of cycle time modelling covering critical path, capacity modeling, time and motion studies
- Knowledge of ISO 9001:2008, ISO-13485:2003, ISO-14001 requirements.
- Knowledge of local FDA, GMP, EHS & S and other statutory & regulatory standards applicable in manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of project management methodologies (e.g. FPX, PMP etc.)
- Knowledge of continuous improvement tools, Lean Manufacturing & Six- Sigma.
- Ability to lead a team of professionals with diverse skills and competencies spanning business & technical areas.
- Knowledge of SAP based MRP, Visio, MS Project, ADAPTIV, ETQ Audit, ETQ CAPA, ETQ NC & Compliance Wire.
LIFE AT LTTS
At L&T Technology Services our motto is quite simple. We want to create the perfect workplace for engineers.
We let collaboration and creativity thrive in an open culture and give our engineers the room to transform ideas into reality through the power of engineering.
Nothing gives LTTSites the adrenaline rush as much as working on projects that create a positive transformation and make things better, faster and smarter.
What sets us apart is the spirit of caring, collaboration and commitment that are deep rooted in our work culture.
Welcome to Life at LTTS. Here are a few things our people love (about us).
- Innovation-driven Culture: We create innovation-led, path-breaking solutions with rewarding outcomes. As of date, LTTS has a portfolio of 868 patents of which 385 have been co-authored with customers from across the globe. Our platforms and solutions have been embraced and adopted by industries the world over.
- Cross-pollinated innovation: Our engineers possess unparalleled domain knowledge across industries that allows them to deliver differentiated engineering solutions that are designed to address complex business challenges.
- Engineering the Future: LTTS’ employees have the freedom and the flexibility to work on new projects and innovations across our many R&D hubs. LTTS is one of the few engineering companies which has over 89 innovation labs set up in major centers. Employees are constantly encouraged to spend time in these innovation labs to work on various stages of a project and see it come to life, and in the process set new benchmarks with technologies that shape the future of industries.
- Wellness Perks: From our newly introduced Work from Anywhere (WFX) policy to a host of wellness perks, our people-friendly practices ensure that every employee feels supported and encouraged to have a healthy work-life balance.