Position – Process Planning Engineer
Company – Cyient
Location – Hyderabad, Telangana, IN
Full Job Description
Cyient is a global engineering and technology solutions company. As a Design, Build, and Maintain partner for leading organizations worldwide, we take solution ownership across the value chain to help clients focus on their core, innovate, and stay ahead of the curve. We leverage digital technologies, advanced analytics capabilities, and our domain knowledge and technical expertise, to solve complex business problems.With over 15,000 employees globally, we partner with clients to operate as part of their extended team in ways that best suit their organization’s culture and requirements. Our industry focus includes aerospace and defence, healthcare, telecommunications, rail transportation, semiconductor, geospatial, industrial, and energy.Job DescriptionJob Description: Process Planner / Manufacturing EngineerEducation Qualification:
- B.E./B.Tech from Mechanical Engineering or Production/Industrial Engineering
Work Experience and Essential Skills:
- 2+ Years of experience in process planning or Manufacturing related activities.
- Very good knowledge on all manufacturing processes.
- Good knowledge in process planning, fixtures and tools
- Good engineering drawing interpretation skills.
- Excellent knowledge in GD&T.
- Basic awareness of NC programming.
- Good modelling and drafting skills in Catia V5
- Very good in communication skills.
- Exposure to Aerospace domain will be added advantage.
- Shop floor exposure.
- Knowledge on APQP/PPAP & PFMEA.
- Knowledge on statistical process control (SPC).
- Create manufacturing operations sheets with details sketches.
- Create process routing in ERP system.
- Prepare FAI package for inspection.
- Monitor process capability with SPC analysis.
Prepare PPAP package with all elements like process flow, PFMEA and control planSkills & ExperienceCatia, Geometric Dimensioning And Tolerancing (GD&T), Manufacturing ProcessCyient is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Cyient recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are proud to be a diverse and inclusive company where our people can focus their whole self on solving problems that matter.