Flex is Hiring | Junior Engineer |
Position – Junior Engineer – Mechanical
Company – Flex
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
Full Job Description
At Flex, we welcome people of all backgrounds. Our employees thrive here by living our values: we support each other as we strive to find a better way, we move fast with discipline and purpose, and we do the right thing always. Through a respectful, inclusive and collaborative culture, a career at Flex offers the opportunity to make a difference, invest in your career growth and join our purpose – to make great products that create value and improve people’s lives.Job SummaryTo support our extraordinary teams who build great products and contribute to our growth, we’re looking to add a Junior Engineer Mechanical located in Bangalore.Reporting to the Assistant Manager- Process the Junior Engineer role involves repair ans service of the mechanical units and handling the customer. Additionally, will coordinate with the counter parts.What a typical day looks like:
- Responsible for handling the customer for the mechanical units.
- Guiding the team members with the workload.
- Responsible for validating and submitting the FAI to the customer for NPI approval process.
- Analyzing the scrap and providing the technical support to production team.
- Validating the Internal documents & Modified Repair procedures for approval.
- Work with customers & internal stakeholders for the yield improvement project.
- Preparing the NPI plan as the customer input data.
- Planning the HMJ and required components for the NPI.
- Requesting the quotations with our supplier for the requirement of Components, tools & Equipment’s.
- Validating the cycle time for all the new and regular components.
- Leading the NPI and follow up all the activities from all the stakeholders.
- Validating the newly written repair procedures and submitting for customer approval.
- Handling the Scrap report through meetings with customer.
- Monitoring the ECO details and providing the split-up data to the team.
- Preparing the NPI PRR details & present to customer in a weekly meeting.
- Preparing the KPI data and presenting to customer.
- Presenting the DOA investigation report to customer.
The experience we’re looking to add to our team:
- Typically requires a bachelor’s degree or diploma in Mechanical Stream.
- 2 to 3 years’ experience in Mechanical engineering.
- Excellent written and oral communication in English
- Must be open to learn and knowledge transfer & be able to work well with others.
- Must have excellent working skills to be able to explain technical information clearly
- Must be able to understand and then explain highly technical information.
What you’ll receive for the great work you provide:
- Medical Insurance.
GR78#LI-GR1Job Category – Design, Process & Technology Engineering
Flex pays for all costs associated with the application, interview or offer process, a candidate will not be asked for any payment related to these costs.Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status, or any other status protected by law. We’re happy to provide reasonable accommodations to those with a disability for assistance in the recruitment process. Please advise us of any accommodations you may need by e-mailing: [email protected].