Position – Mechanical Static-Designer
Company – L&T Hydrocarbon Engineering
Exp. – 2 to 12 years
Location – Vadodara
Role Description: Shall function as Designer for StaticEquipments like Reactors, Drums, Columns, Heat Exchangers, etc Technical Competency:
- Prepare the 3D modeling in PDS software of static Equipment like Drums, Reactors, Filters, Coulumns, Heat Exchangers, etc, preparation of Mechanical items like pumps, compressors, skids, structures, platforms, etc which is in the scope of static equipment group.
- Should be able to interface with other departments like Piping, Civil while preparing the 3D models.
- Should have a working knowledge of Auto CADand be able to prepare GA and other detail drawings including foundation load data, etc
- Able point out anomalies like interference, incorrect dimensioning, etc
- Should be able to check vendor drawings for noncritical items like drums, tanks, etc
- Review of Engineering drawings for columns, Vessels, Exchangers, Reactors
Apply on Company Site
- L&T Hydrocarbon Engineering (LTHE) is an engineering, procurement, fabrication, construction, and project management company providing integrated ‘design to build’ solutions to large and complex Offshore and Onshore hydrocarbon projects worldwide. As a subsidiary of Larsen & Toubro Limited (L&T), a USD 21 billion technology, engineering, construction, projects, manufacturing, and financial services conglomerate, L&T Hydrocarbon Engineering is positioned to sharpen its focus on service to its customer base and enhance responsiveness in all its engagements. The subsidiary continues to draw on the parent company’s organizational strengths and experience. More than three decades of proven experience and extensive capabilities are backed by IT-enabled processes and digitalization techniques. The Company adheres to global quality norms and HSE standards ensuring reliability and on-time delivery. L&T Hydrocarbon Engineering caters to the needs of its client base in multiple geographies – India, the Middle East, CIS countries, Asia Pacific, Africa, the Americas, and Europe. Conscious of its larger responsibilities as a corporate citizen, L&T Hydrocarbon Engineering is committed to the development of the communities around its facilities and project sites.