Position – Engineer – Production
Company – Sharda Motor Industries Ltd.
Exp. – 0 to 2 years
Salary – ₹ 2,00,000 to 3,00,000 P.A.
Location – Chennai
- Manpower planning and ensure manpower availability.
- Maintain good relationships with operators and create a harmonious situation in the workplace.
- Responsible for Rework and process Rejection reduction and taking effective countermeasures.
- Daily production planning and interact & review the short and long term planning.
- Ensure safety practices and safety devices.
- Production concepts in Assembly process for Cycle time reduction and OEE improvement.
- Coordination with peer group regarding the line issues for problem resolution.
- Update the daily production Dashboard and review with relevant members for action.
- Follow-up daily production output and validates all the rejection reports & Rework records.
- TPM JH activities and implementation experience would be an added advantage.
- Motivate and Encourage workmen for improvement.
Required Candidate profile
- Sheet metal welding process
- Manpower handling skill
- Communication skill
- Presentation Skill
Education – B.Tech/B.E. in Mechanical
If Interested send resumes at [email protected]
Sharda Motor is the market leader in the manufacturing of Exhaust System, Catalytic Converter, Independent Suspension, Seat Frames, Seat Covers (Two Wheelers & Four Wheelers), Soft Top Canopies, and Pressed part- White goods products. Sharda Motor believes to satisfy all their customers and those who use their products and services by meeting their needs promptly and accurately by maintaining the highest quality standards. They provide equal opportunity for development, advancement, and growth. Sharda Motor has state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities with a continuous focus on new products, innovation, and technology up-gradation, research, and development.