Position – S/E/SE Facility Management
Company – Leoni
Location – Tamil Nadu, IN
Leoni is a global provider of products and solutions for energy and data management in the automotive sector and other industries. The value chain encompasses wires, optical fibers, standardized cables and special cables through to custom-developed wiring systems and related components as well as services. As an innovation partner and solutions provider, Leoni supports its customers with pronounced development and systems expertise. The market-listed group of companies employs about 100,000 people in 30 countries and generated consolidated sales of EUR 4.1 billion in 2020.
And we are looking for you.
S/E/SE Facility ManagementTN-23-Mateur South – MAT0000CY
- Ordering, directing workmen and contractors to the sites of repair and maintenance work and inspecting the work of contractors
- Organize, ordering and monitoring upkeep of external areas by external service provider / incl. Keep paths, entrances free of ice and snow
- Organize, ordering and monitoring external security service provider / interface function
- Organize, ordering and monitoring external canteen service provider / interface function
- Organize, ordering and monitoring external cleaning service provider / interface function
- Parking lot management
- Meeting room management
- Ordering of internal equipment & furniture / Ensuring that all furniture and fittings are in full compliance with standards of safety and comfort.
- Maintaining safe conditions and safe working practices within the facility.
- Adhere to company and statutory health and safety procedures and policies
- Unsettling and setting of alarm systems / Ensure all fire signage and equipment is legally compliant and monitored and recorded as per legislation / organize fire alarm tests
- Register as main Key Holder and be the first point of contact in an emergency callout situation
- Carrying out minor repairs by the FM team
- Checking & reporting of damage/security to the site manager
- Interface to SHE with regard to health and safety issues
- Maintenance & Monitoring of all Heating, Air-condition, Lighting, and Water equipment & systems on-site
- Maintenance & Monitoring of Media technology
- Ensure TÜV certifications & internal certifications in the area of responsibility
- Attending / supporting internal & external audits & facility inspections
- General administrative activities
- Level of Education: University Degree
- Studies/ branch of study/degree: Electrical – Mechanical – Mechatronics or similar
- Work experience: 3 years of experience is appreciated
- Key qualifications : Communication, change management, motivation & resilience, conflict management, teamwork, Social & intercultural sensitivity
Apply online. We are looking forward to meeting you.
LEONI “Mateur North”
“Eya Hammami”, Human Resources Management, (+216) 31 326 354
- People of all genders are always meant equally; For linguistic simplification and better readability, only the masculine form is used in the text.
LEONI processes your application data in an IT-system that is consistent across the company and uses Foreign Service providers. By sending your application, you agree to this procedure. LEONI ensures the compliance with data protection.