Larsen & Toubro Limited is hiring | Design Engineer |
Position – Design & Engineering Engineer
Company – Larsen & Toubro Limited
Exp. – 6 to 12 years
Location – Chennai, Tamil Nadu, IN
Knowledge & Posting Location
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT
B.TECH/BE or DIPLOMA
- Design & engineering of structural components, piping systems, pressure vessels and columns, WHR modules, etc. as per the client’s specification for manufacturing heavy steel structures and equipment basically for Oil & Gas applications, refineries, petrochemical/fertilizer complexes, and power plants.
Internal to the organization: Production, Quality
External to the organization: Customer, Vendors/consultants
- Research and analyze customer design proposals, specifications, manuals, and other data
- to evaluate the feasibility, cost, and maintenance requirements of designs or applications
- Coordination with customers/consultants for approval of drawings.
- Preparation of materials specification /bill of materials.
- Generate detail fabrication drawings from AFC drawings issued by consultants/customers. Resolution of Site queries
- Specify system components or direct modification of products to ensure conformance with engineering design and performance specifications.
Key competencies – Functional
Need to have
- Knowledge of the relevant codes & standards applicable to the Oil& Gas sector (IBR etc.) Safe heavy erection techniques and implementation.
- Working experience in the latest software like AutoCAD, Bocad, and Staadpro. Process Engineering Safety Strong verbal and written communication skills Excellent problem-solving and time management skills Good mechanical aptitude and knowledge Self-motivated and highly organized