Siemens is hiring | Engineering Service Engineer |
Position – Engineering Services Engineer
Company – Siemens Industry Software (India) Private Limited
Location – Chennai, Tamil Nadu, IN
Siemens Digital Industries Software is a leading provider of solutions for the design, simulation, and manufacture of products across many different industries. Formula 1 cars, skyscrapers, ships, space exploration vehicles, and many of the objects we see in our daily lives are being conceived and manufactured using our Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software.
The System Simulation group in Siemens STS MBSE Engineering Services (ES) organization is looking for a systems engineer possessing the following qualifications and skillset:
- Develops System/ Sub-system/ Component level models using Simcenter Amesim for multidisciplinary systems such as hydraulics / thermal/mechanical / NVH etc.,
- Construction and analysis of plant model & control model for the study of steady-state/dynamic response behavior.
- Analyzes a given engineering requirement and selects the appropriate level of modeling complexity & optimizes designs through a system model.
- Performs project engineering work independently; communicates expectations, plans and requirements; also coordinates all work within the scope of assigned projects.
- Master’s Degree (M.E.,/M.Tech.) / Bachelor’s Degree (B.E.,/B.Tech.) In any core engineering discipline (Mechanical / Automotive / Aeronautical / …) with 2-4 years of experience in system modeling in a 1D simulation platform.
- Experience with 1D System simulation software such as Amesim / GT Suite / Dymola, Matlab /Simulink, etc.,
- Possess a good fundamental understanding of and an open mindset to learn and contribute towards other engineering domains, as may be needed in our engineering services business.
- Good understanding of fundamentals for mathematical modeling for Hydraulic /Mechanical / Thermal Systems/ Sub-systems.
- Knowledge of Automotive domains like Powertrain, Vehicle, hydraulics, NVH etc.
- Exposure to other 3D-based simulations (MBD /CFD) will be an added advantage.
- Good communication and soft skills to interact and collaborate effectively with the global ES teams as well as the global customers.
- A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We’re dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow!
- We offer a comprehensive reward package that includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, generous holiday allowance, pension, private healthcare and active support working from home.
- At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
- We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Siemens Software. Where today meets tomorrow
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software (India) Private Limited\
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Job Family: Customer Services
Req ID: 322498