Lam Research is Hiring | Mechanical Engineer |
Position – Sr. Mechanical Engineer
Company – Lam Research
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
- Participates in the conceptualization, modeling, analysis, development, documentation, and test/validation of hardware associated with new semiconductor equipment.
- May design parts using metals, ceramics, quartz, plastics, and advanced coatings/plating’s. Work with potential suppliers to ensure parts can be manufactured in accordance with performance and cost objectives.
- Ensures documentation is consistent with SEMI, Lam Standards and other standards as applicable (ANSI, DIN etc.), as well as best known methods for GD&T; accordingly, demonstrates knowledge and ability to properly utilize them.
- Performs analytical work in order to characterize and properly specify new and existing designs, including heat transfer, stress, vibrations, fluid/gas dynamics and manufacturability.
- May develop and execute test plans that generate characterization data sufficient to understand and validate the performance of the design.
- Develops and present reports/presentations of excellent quality that communicate design intent, analysis, and validation at design reviews.
- Collaborates with other departments for procurement and assembly of mechanical components/ equipment.
- Professionally represents the company to the customer.
- Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering with 6 to 8 Yrs Exp. Or
- Masters in Mechanical Engineering with 2 to 4 Yrs Exp.
- Hands on experience to take mid complex design from concepts thru detailed drawing, parts procurement, DFM interaction with suppliers, assembly, test, build verification, filed/customer qualification with deeper understanding of issues faced, lessons learned and closure.
- Optimize design to address Reliability, Cost, Manufacturing and Performance issues
- Ability to work well in a team, in a fast paced environment with aggressive deadlines and multiple priorities while remaining a team player.
- Exposure to CAD, NX, drawing, GD&T, Tolerance Stack up analysis
- Experience in Semiconductor industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to present design concepts to peers and management in a professional and effective way
- Critical thinker with proven ability to create solutions for complex engineering problems with an ability to learn new skills quickly with minimal guidance.
- Knowledge in Engineering Change Management Process, SAP, PLM
- Knowledge and exposure to ANSI, ASME, SAE, ISO, SEMI standards applicable to semiconductor industry
We believe it is important for every person to feel valued, included, and empowered to achieve their full potential. By bringing unique individuals and viewpoints together, we achieve extraordinary results.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
We Look Forward to Your Application