Position – Mechanical Designer, I
Company – Lam Research
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
- Provide sustaining engineering support
- Interface with Engineering design group for Engineering Design changes & documentations
- Modify mechanical engineering drawings/specifications of moderate scope under general supervision with Engineering Change Requests
- Provide necessary interface with cross functional team for data
- Analyze Engineering Problems/Issues, propose and implement simple & effective solution
Other Job Responsibilities
- Education Qualification: B.E. / B. Tech from Mechanical Engineering branch
- Cut off percentage: 65% Aggregate (No backlog as of now)
- B.E/ B. Tech students (Graduating in June 2021)
- Willing to sign 2 years’ service agreement
Mandatory Skills and knowledge:
- Proficiency in reading, understanding & creating simple Mechanical Drawings & Specifications
- Proficient in one of the CAD software tools (Creo/NX software)
- Knowledge about Mechanical Components, Machinery Standards, Mechanical Drafting standards, Strength of materials and theories of Machines
- Manufacturing process knowledge such as machining, welding, sheet-metal, casting etc.
- Excellent Communication and Presentation skills
- Problem Solving Skill
- Good communication skill
- Proficient in use of MS Office Tools
We believe it is important for every person to feel valued, included, and empowered to achieve their full potential. By bringing unique individuals and viewpoints together, we achieve extraordinary results.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.