Position – Process Operator- Mechanical
Company – Thermax Limited
Exp. – 2 – 5 years
Location – Pune, Maharashtra, IN
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensure availability of the plant & utilities for trials planned
- Maintenance & Trouble-shooting of process plant & utilities
- Support in Overall Plant Operation
- Manage spare parts, Coordinate with vendors for service
- Coordinate with vendors/internal manufacturing functions or plant related manufacturing
- Support in documentation of all the maintenance and modification activities of the plant
Desired Candidate Profile
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- 3 – 5 yrs of relevant experience
- Conversant with unit operations & processes of chemical/ fertilizer/ refinery plants
- Hands-on experience on maintenance of compressor, boiler, blower, heat exchanger, filter press, burner, pump, cooling tower, Nitrogen PSA Plants, etc. Handling of fluidized bed system will be an added advantage.
- Team player & willingness to work with internal & external stakeholders
- Self-starter, working in shifts at various sites and handling manpower for efficient plant operations & maintenance
About The Company
Thermax Group is an INR 4704 crore company, providing a range of engineering solutions to the energy and environment sectors. We are headquartered in Pune, India and operate globally through 33 International offices and 13 manufacturing facilities – 7 of which are in India and 6 overseas.
We are one of the few companies in the world that offers integrated innovative solutions in the field of heating, cooling, power, water and waste management, air pollution control and chemicals. The company also designs, builds and commissions large boilers for steam and power generation, turnkey power plants, industrial and municipal wastewater treatment plants, waste heat recovery systems and air pollution control projects. We strive to serve our clients better by developing sustainable solutions which are environment-friendly and enable efficient deployment of energy and water resources.