Position – Design Engineer
Company – Cyient
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
Cyient is a global engineering and technology solutions company. As a Design, Build, and Maintain partner for leading organizations worldwide, we take solution ownership across the value chain to help clients focus on their core, innovate, and stay ahead of the curve. We leverage digital technologies, advanced analytics capabilities, and our domain knowledge and technical expertise, to solve complex business problems.
With over 15,000 employees globally, we partner with clients to operate as part of their extended team in ways that best suit their organization’s culture and requirements. Our industry focus includes aerospace and defence, healthcare, telecommunications, rail transportation, semiconductor, geospatial, industrial, and energy.
PREFERENCE TO DIPLOMA CANDIDATES
- Technical data extraction for the BOSCH Standard and Repeat Parts
- Verification of part numbers created within the scope (relevance criteria) of PartExplorer.
- Gathering of technical characteristics of those part numbers from different GB-specific sources.
- Classification of part numbers with their technical characteristics.
- Documentation of reasons for missing characteristics or out of scope part numbers.
- Implementing new subclasses based on request.
- Knowledge in Mechanical standard components (ex: fasteners, springs, bushings)
- Reading and understanding engineering drawings
- Knowledge of Standards industry-wide (like ISO or DIN)
- Hands on experience of SAP modules preferred
- SAP material master and classification
- Result oriented and strong focus on good quality deliverables
- Ability to quickly grasp, adapt and work with new emerging technologies with agility and flexibility
- Taking Initiatives and ability to work as a team
- Good Communication & analytical skills
Hands on experience in
- MS Office
- 3D-CAD applications
Skills & Experience
- Bill of Materials (BOM), Data Extraction, Material Master
Cyient is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Cyient recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are proud to be a diverse and inclusive company where our people can focus their whole self on solving problems that matter.