Position – Engineer Product Configurator support
Company – Konecranes
Location – Pune, Maharashtra, IN
At Konecranes, we believe that great customer experience is built on the people behind the Konecranes name – people committed to providing our customers with lifting equipment and services that lift their businesses. Everything we do, we do with passion and drive.
We believe diversity drives business success and is the foundation for our growth. We welcome different backgrounds and skills that enrich our community and we promote a place where we can ALL be ourselves. This is what makes Konecranes a unique place to work.
- Handling of Service-now (SNOW) tickets, coordinating with the Level 1 team.
- Handling the Product configurator admin tool, and sharing installation codes with the Level 1 team.
- Troubleshooting the Product configurator application issues.
- Capturing issues reported by users and driving the requests forward using Jira tracker management to the respective team
- Maintaining/updating the technical documents, offer, and order documents.
- Maintaining logic of displaying product-specific data on the technical documents, offer, and order documents.
- End-to-end testing for the new development in the product configurator, including creating component calculations, offer and order, and printing the technical document.
- Testing the parameter as mentioned in the technical documents.
- Creating and maintaining the translation master of the product model (New / Existing) in the sales configurator in required languages for UI (User Interface), Offer Document, Order Document, etc.,
- Testing of translations added to the product model UI (User Interface), Offer Document, Order Document, etc., in the QA environment
- Guiding and supporting the local adaption of the configurators and the interfaces with regard to prices, texts, interface language, delivery times, etc.
- Coordinating with the brand key user, and product admin.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering, software, or equivalent
- Professional Experience of5+ years
- Experience in Product Configurators – CPQ Tools and ERP (SAP)
- Good understanding of the product configurator testing process and practices
- Proven leadership, communication, and Critical thinking skills
- Willingness to learn and develop the skills
- Strong solution-oriented, creative, and strategic mindset
- Understanding of reporting and decision-making practices
- Knowledge of process improvement, development, and system development practices.
- Ability to create and implement a vision, create trust, and establish cross-functional teams, stakeholder communications
- Knowledgeable and passionate about Sales Configurator development best practices
- Ability to work in an Agile environment
- Awareness of ISO 14001 and 45001 standards.
Konecranes is a world-leading group of Lifting Businesses™, serving a broad range of customers. We are truly a global company with 16,900 employees at 600 locations in 50 countries. For over 80 years, we have been dedicated to improving the efficiency and performance of businesses in all types of industries. We believe that sustainable growth is a result of strong responsible performance. Konecranes is committed to ensuring that all employees and job applicants are treated fairly in an environment that is free from any form of discrimination.