Position – Design Engineer, Winch Platform
Company – Konecranes
Location – Pune, Maharashtra, IN
At Konecranes, we believe that great customer experience is built on the people behind the Konecranes name – people committed to providing our customers with lifting equipment and services that lift their businesses. Everything we do, we do with passion and drive.
We believe diversity drives business success and is the foundation for our growth. We welcome different backgrounds and skills that enrich our community and we promote a place where we can ALL be ourselves. This is what makes Konecranes a unique place to work.
Title: Design Engineer (Winch Platform)
- Graduate Mechanical Engineer
- 2 to 3 years (in the relevant field)
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- 3D modelling in NX and manufacturing drawing generation for winch components
- Provide support in structural calculations
- Creation of conceptual layouts of crane trolleys
- Timely execution of deliverables
- Maintaining quality of drawings and other deliverables
- Make product structures in Teamcenter system to generate E-BOM for the manufacturing drawings.
- Awareness of ISO 14001 and 45001 Standared
What you should bring:
- Strong in fundamentals of mechanical design engineering
- Good knowledge of welding and machining processes and symbols
- Hands on experience in 3D modelling using NX and good understanding of GD&T
- Knowledge of Team Center
- Knowledge of 2D drafting preferably with Vertex
- Right first time from me attitude
- Should be a self-motivated person.
- Should be willing to work in team environment
- Prior knowledge of hoisting equipment would be helpful
Konecranes is a world-leading group of Lifting Businesses™, serving a broad range of customers. We are truly a global company with 16,900 employees at 600 locations in 50 countries. For over 80 years, we have been dedicated to improving the efficiency and performance of businesses in all types of industries. We believe that sustainable growth is a result of a strong responsible performance. Konecranes is committed to ensuring that all employees and job applicants are treated fairly in an environment which is free from any form of discrimination.