Position – Project Engineer
Company – EATON
Location – New Delhi, Delhi, IN
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun. We are looking forward ProjectEngineer based in Delhi, India. In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are – it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals. This exciting role offers opportunity to:
- To study and understand BOM, Configuration, Site Wiring & Site Layout from Sales team and to implement it perfectly, smoothly and timely.
- Co-ordination with various vendors, Electrical Consultants and PMC’s including project meetings and project execution.
- Commissioning & Handing over of the project.
- To ensure / complete handing over documents in co-ordination with sales team and submitting to concerned parties.
- Onsite training to Customers facility team.
- Smooth handing over of the site to Service Operations team.
- To work closely with Project Specialist.
- Diploma Or Bachelor’s Degree with Master’s degree is highly desirable.
- Process oriented and customer focused individual with a drive to provide highest level of field service support to the team to improve sales and profitability.
- Requires knowledge for UPS as well as working knowledge of the electrical industry.
- Must have 2 to 3 yrs. of experience in handling Authorized Service Provider/Channel network-Installation, Break Down Maintenance, Preventive Maintenance , Crisis Management in case of accidents, Multi location projects management.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
What you will get from us
Eaton’s mission is to improve the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. We provide sustainable solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power – more safely, more efficiently and more reliably. Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours. Eaton’s 2020 revenues were $17.9 billion, and we sell products to customers in more than 175 countries. We have approximately 85,000 employees.
We make work exciting, engaging and meaningful for our employees through our dedication to tackling some of the toughest power management challenges on the planet and by never losing sight of what matters. Our culture is built on a strong commitment to practicing our core values and supporting our employees with the tools they need to succeed. We pledge to always foster a diverse and inclusive environment, including inclusion resource groups that bring together employees who share a common purpose, interest or background. In the past year, our company has received top employment recognition by the Human Rights Campaign and almost fifty percent of our Board of Directors represented diverse groups. When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
We have demonstrated our passion for sustainability with the recent announcement of cutting carbon emissions from the company’s operations by at least 50 percent by 2030. We are ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and committed to learning. We are confident we can deliver on our promise to improve the quality of life and the environment because of the attributes that our employees embody.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: PQD India
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only