Position – Sales Engineer-India
Company – Kennametal Inc.
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
With over 80 years as an industrial technology leader, Kennametal Inc. delivers productivity to customers through materials science, tooling and wear-resistant solutions. Customers across aerospace, earthworks, energy, general engineering and transportation turn to Kennametal to help them manufacture with precision and efficiency. Every day approximately 10,000 employees are helping customers in more than 60 countries stay competitive. Kennametal generated nearly $2.4 billion in revenues in fiscal 2019. Learn more at www.kennametal.com. Follow @Kennametal: Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube.
Position Title: MTI Sales Engineer
Responsible for Sales from Machine tool builder(MTB) and Machine tool Dealers
Key Job Responsibilities
- Work closely with Machine tool builders (MTB) and Machine tool dealers (MTD) to understand specific turnkey projects and in-house tooling requirements.
- Establishing and maintaining existing, relationships with influencer and decision makers.
- Increase / develop business share at existing account and by addition of new accounts.
- Formulating strategies as per customer needs.
- Achieve Sales Plan and other KPIs as defined by the Management.
- Follow up for RFQ’s,
- To Collect and understand complete data wrt machine, material, component, quality, Cost per part, cycle time, Part drawings from customer.
- Create new leads and enter ALL opportunities in CRM.
- Collaborating with ESG / CSD / Product management for Projects solutions.
- Prepare and deliver techno commercial offers for received RFQ’s.
- Negotiation for project tooling order and payment terms finalization.
- Identify the suitable distributor (KMT/WPG) considering the experience and relationship at the identified accounts
- Collaborating with CSR/ Manufacturing planner/ Warehouse for order booking, delivery timelines and dispatches.
- Provide support during Project Runoff.
- Co-ordinate and execute intra -country project.
- Managing and interpreting customer requirements.
- Persuading customer that a product will best satisfy their requirements. (Positioning of the products as per the customer needs.)
- Arrange technical seminar for the customer/ Participate in customer events technology day.
- Participate in Monthly meetings and review meetings at the Territory and utilize the expertise of the TM and collaborate with the team members for productive performance.
- Make appropriate visit plan and utilize CRM for Visit Management.
- Provide Monthly Sales projections / Quarterly Sales Forecast
- -(Market intelligence) -Monitor customers and competitor’s activities in the market and update important customer and competitor information to the Management.
- To provide support to Distribution team members on technical related issues within our ranges of products as and when required.
- If the product is not in Metal Cutting range of products, evaluate the strategy if needed to outsource to enter a Projects
- To continuously improve current working knowledge of existing and new products and services.
- To manage customer accounts payable and ensuring on time collection.
- Liaising with other members of the sales team and other technical experts for generating leads,solving end user tooling issue at run off
- Helping in the suggestion of custom-made products to design required for specific requirement of MTI Project.
Education, Work Experience, Skills, Certificates
- Bachelor of Engineering -Mechanical/Industrial Production
Preferred Areas of Education, Certifications, and Skills:
- Mechanical,Auto Cad,Solid Work
Equal Opportunity Employer