Position – Executive Engineer Technology (MSG)-India
Company – Kennametal Inc.
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
With over 80 years as an industrial technology leader, Kennametal Inc. delivers productivity to customers through materials science, tooling and wear-resistant solutions. Customers across aerospace, earthworks, energy, general engineering and transportation turn to Kennametal to help them manufacture with precision and efficiency. Every day approximately 10,000 employees are helping customers in more than 60 countries stay competitive. Kennametal generated nearly $2.4 billion in revenues in fiscal 2019. Learn more at www.kennametal.com. Follow @Kennametal: Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube.
Job title: Engineer / Sr. Engineer / Asst Manager – Designing Fixture
Job Description for Fixture Designer
- Should have knowledge of designing hydraulic machining center fixtures for 2-wheeler and 4-wheeler engine components
- Should have solid works software Version 2019 knowledge.
- Should have knowledge of GD&T
- Should be good at communication.
- Should have skill of analytical thinking.
- Should have good attitude of working and be flexible to work Online and offline.
- Should be good at fixture related calculations.
- Should be ready to travel as expected.
- Should have minimum 4 years of experience working in design of machining center fixtures.
- Should know Work handling techniques
- Should have good Manufacturing drawing making Skill.
- Should know ISO systems for following.
- Should have relevant experience from industries like Makino/AMS/ACE/BFW/Forms and gears.
Educational Qualification, Experience Years
- B.E. Mechanical
- Solid works exposure
- At least 4 – 6 years
Equal Opportunity Employer
Everyday customers across aerospace, earthworks, energy, general engineering and transportation, count on Kennametal innovation to help them build the world around us. Our global team of nearly 9,000 people are at the forefront of solving our customers’ biggest challenges on the shop floor, at the mine face or on the runway in more than 60 countries around the world.
Through the skill and innovation of our people, we deliver industry-leading tools and technologies that solve customer challenges and enable exceptional performance.
Our mission is all about performance for our customers. Our tools and wear-resistant solutions enable customers to run longer, cut faster and machine with greater precision. We aren’t setting the performance standard for our industry…we’re resetting it even higher.
Transform how everyday life is built.
Our customers build things that touch our everyday lives. They make products that enable people to drive, fly, power and build…and their products are made possible by Kennametal innovation. By continuously transforming ourselves, our products and our solutions, we are helping our customers to transform everyday life.
Safety. Respect. Integrity. Accountability.
These are the values and guiding principles that we live by every day.
- It’s safety first, always and everywhere.
- We exemplify respect for every person – no exceptions.
- We have integrity in all that we say and do.
- We’re accountable to each other, our customers, shareholders, environment and community