Position – Executive – Manufacturing
Company – Kennametal Inc.
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
With over 80 years as an industrial technology leader, Kennametal Inc. delivers productivity to customers through materials science, tooling and wear-resistant solutions. Customers across aerospace, earthworks, energy, general engineering and transportation turn to Kennametal to help them manufacture with precision and efficiency. Every day approximately 10,000 employees are helping customers in more than 60 countries stay competitive. Kennametal generated nearly $2.4 billion in revenues in fiscal 2019. Learn more at www.kennametal.com. Follow @Kennametal: Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube.
Project Execution – Inhouse manufacturing of CNC Machines – Assembly & Application
- Will be responsible for machine building & component prove out
- Lead the team of assembly Technicians
- Interface for Project execution with cross functional teams – Sales, Design, SCM, Inspection, Electrical & Logistics
- Ensure safety compliance at workplace
- Productivity Improvements & participation in lean projects, initiatives
Preferred Areas of Education, Certifications, and Skills:
- B.E. – Mechanical, 3 to 5 years’ experience in machine tool industry, preferably in VTL (Vertical Turning & Milling Machines) / SPMs Special Purpose Machines) / HMCs (Horizontal Machining Centers) / VMCs ( Vertical Machining Centers)
- Should have involved in machine building, installation at Customer site, Customer service, should have in depth knowledge of CNC machines, hands on programming & component prove out of components
- Certifications (preferred) – in Manufacturing Process, Metal Cutting Application Engineering, Lean Manufacturing, Safety,
- Skills – Technical, analyze drawings, Multi-tasking, Analytical, Soft skills – data collation & analysis, presentations
External-Customers & Vendors
Internal – Sales, Designs, SCM, Quality, Stores, Assembly, Application, Logistics, HR, Administration, Plant Engineering, Reliability Engineering, Security
Equal Opportunity Employer
Everyday customers across aerospace, earthworks, energy, general engineering and transportation, count on Kennametal innovation to help them build the world around us. Our global team of nearly 9,000 people are at the forefront of solving our customers’ biggest challenges on the shop floor, at the mine face or on the runway in more than 60 countries around the world.