Collins Aerospace is Hiring | Manufacturing Engineer |
Position – Associate/Lead Manufacturing Engineer
Company – Collins Aerospace
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
Location:No.14/1 & 15/1, Maruthi Industrial Estate, Phase 2, Hoody Village, Whitefield Road, KR Puram Hobli,Bengaluru, Karnataka, IndiaQualification:
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 2 to 5 years of work experience in Manufacturing Engineering
- Read and understand the Aerospace components Engineering and Stage drawings.
- Should be able to define the optimized manufacturing process.
- Create Manufacturing process 3D models using Siemens NX12/CATIA V5.
- Hands on experience on generating multi axis CNC programs for NPI using NX12 and above or Catia V5.
- Hands on experience on Optimization of Multi Axis CNC Programming and machining techniques.
- Experienced on Vericut Simulation and machine Configuration setting.
- Experienced on post processor creation for multi axis Machine using Siemens NX12.
- Understand all GD&T symbols and should be able to apply for manufacturing process and their applications.
- Should be proficient enough to create manufacturing Process inspection sheets.
- Strong knowledge on designing a jigs and fixture for the optimized manufacturing process.
- Experienced on MS office and Folder management.
- Knowledge on Cutting tools, CNC Machines and Advanced Holding Fixtures.
- Knowledge on should cost activities for different Manufacturing commodities.
- Knowledge on manufacturing Process such as conventional and Non-Conventional machining.
- Knowledge on Manufacturing activities such as PPAP, FAI, NPI, SPC, and FMEA
- Work with stakeholders to resolve quality issues as quickly and efficiently as possible to prevent compromising quality and standards.
- Understanding and familiarization of the customer’s product and process requirements.
- Supports on creating standard templates, lesson learns, work instructions and Check lists.
- Able to Work with global environment to provide technical support
- Co-ordinate with respective team and validate the manufacturing process and inspection sheets
- Awareness of aerospace quality requirements.
- Able to complete projects and tasks while working individually or part of a cross functional team.
- Ability to multitask, problem solve and manage effective time management and organizational skills.
- Able to transfer knowledge to the team members.
- Good team collaboration skills & can work with minimum supervision.
- Supports team and company in ensuring that metrics and Goals are met.
- Utilizes Data Gathering and Analysis methods in problem solving and process improvement.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms