Kemin is Hiring | Team leader |
Position – Team Leader – Maintenance
Company – Kemin
Location – Gummidipundi, Tamil Nadu, IN
Position Overview :
Responsible for the general upkeep of an electrical system. They are required to inspect the equipment regularly, conduct routine electrical maintenance, perform repairs, and fix fault when necessary. They may also be required to replace electrical appliances in the building. Reduce the downtime of equipment and to increase the availability of equipment , optimize the specific power and fuel consumption, minimize the engineering spares inventory & control repair and maintenance cost within the budget and initiate continuous Improvement projects.
- Routinely inspecting electrical systems inside the factory and utilities
- Stictly adhere the Cleaning, Lubrication, Inspection, Tightening and Alignment (CLITA) procedure for all the equipment .
- Effectively handle any maintenance issues in each shift and implement Kaizen projects to reduce the breakdown of equipment.
- Identifying faults or hazards and make corrections on immediate basis.
- Troubleshooting electrical and mechanical system failures.
- Reviewing blueprints to understand wiring placement.
- Testing of electrical systems by using eportable equipments such as voltmeters, ohmmeters etc…
- Conducting maintenance repairs on shop floor equipments.
- Responding to BMR(Breakdown maintenance report).
- Providing suggestions for equipment upgradation.
- Maintaining electrical maintenance reports such as daily power consumption , power factor etc…
- Installing new electrical equipments in the building.
- Adhering to safety and performance standards.Ensure routine calibration and maintenance requirements of a variety of electrical, mechanical, and pneumatic systems.
- Conduct in-depth electrical assessment for maintenance and trouble shooting of electrical and instrumentation, which covers, preventative and breakdown maintenance for plant utility and process.
- Develop a Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) schedule, ensure full preventative maintenance is carried out, and lead the team to deliver effectively.
- Ensure smooth labour relations and discipline are maintained among the department personnel.
- Diploma in Electrical/Mechanial Engineering with 3 to 5 years of experience.
Welcome to Kemin Careers
Kemin combines sound molecular science with the human qualities of creativity, curiosity and collaboration to improve the lives of humans and animals around the world. Using superior science, Kemin manufactures more than 500 specialty ingredients that deliver important nutrition and health benefits through products consumed by people and animals.
We are Kemin
WE ARE KEMIN. We are visionaries who see things differently and are inspired by the world around us. We have been dedicated to using applied science to improve the quality of life for over half a century. Committed to feed and food safety, Kemin maintains top-of-the-line manufacturing facilities where over 500 specialty ingredients are made for humans and animals in the global feed and food industries, as well as the health, nutrition, beauty and textile markets. We provide product solutions and options to customers in more than 120 countries. A privately held, family-owned and operated company, Kemin has more than 2,300 global employees and operates in 90 countries including manufacturing facilities in Belgium, Brazil, China, India, Italy, Russia, Singapore, South Africa and the United States.